Chapter 11 - What's the feeling?

Y/N - Thank you mom.

Y/N's Mom - Y/N be careful today.

Y/N - What's there to be careful?

Y/N's Mom - Just be careful today stay in front of my sight.

Y/N - Mom suddenly you are acting weird.

Y/N's Mom - I am not acting weird it's just someone can kidnap you or rob you, you never know.

Y/N - Umm yeah you're right.

Y/N's Mom - Okay good girl now let's go.

(We sat in the car and went to the wedding destination, During the whole ride only one thought was coming in my mind. "Why is my mom so worried about today?")

-Time Skip-

(We reached at the wedding hall and all the guests had already arrived, hopefully we were not late. I went with my mom to Mr. Nishimura who was standing there with Riki.)

Mr. Nishimura - Here comes the bride, both mother and daughter look beautiful.

Y/N and Y/N's Mom - Thank you. (smile)

Y/N's Mom - Y/N and Riki go outside I need to talk to him.

Y/N - Okay Mom.

Riki - Okay umm...

Y/N - Come out you dumb boy give them privacy.

Riki - I am coming you d-

Riki POV

(I was about to call her dumb but when I looked at her I was amazed by her beauty that I realized now. Am I.......No way........Developing feelings for her. AM I DEVELOPING FEELINGS FOR MY STEP-SISTER??)

Y/N POV

(Why the hell is he looking at me like that, Is there something on my face, I looked at the mirror beside me no there isn't. But wait why is my heart beating so fast when I LOOK AT HIM????)

(Why do I feel a special feeling around him?)

(Oh wait let's stop the eye to eye staring competition now.)

Riki POV