Chapter 34 - Tiny Moments

Y/N POV

(We walked out of School and bid goodbye to Yeji and she walked the other way and I , Sunghoon and Riki walked away to our house together)

(The whole walk was silent and nobody dared to speak a word only the thing I saw was getting glances from Sunghoon and the only thing going on inside my head was)

Y/N – (In Mind) What did Sunghoon mean from he'll tell me after going home?

(After a walk of 15 Minutes we finally reached home and Mom wasn't home , So I quickly removed my shoes and decided to go away from Sunghoon's sight before I get caught)

(I tip - toed towards my bedroom but in between the hallway someone hold my hand and I turned to see)

Sunghoon – Where do you think you are going?

(There was Sunghoon He was hella angry and Riki was standing behind him and Sunghoon signaled Riki to go and he did like and obedient child , like what's gotten into both of them?)

(I was watching Riki go until Sunghoon held my hands and pinned me to the wall and said)

Sunghoon – What's wrong with you Park Y/N

(He said staring straight into my eyes)

Y/N – That's what I should ask you , What's wrong with you Park Sunghoon?

Sunghoon – What's wrong with me , huh? Like Seriously

Y/N – Yeah!! What did I do for making you think something is wrong with me! (Shout)

Sunghoon – What did you do Huh! (Shout)

(He comes closer to my face all fumed up with anger)

Sunghoon – You did everything! (Deep voice)

Y/N – Tell me what I did! (Little Shout)