Packing-2

CHAPTER 2: I stood there for what seemed like 1 hour and was shocked by what he said. He sold me?! I groan and walk upstairs to get packing. He texted me and told me that the flight would be at 10:00 in the mornin so it would be best if I took a shower and get to packing and bed. I packed a month worth of clothes and langera. I started to yawn and decided to climb in a shower. I grabed my phone and speakers, heading towards the bathroom I screamed to 'Baby Face' I was taking a shower. I hopped in and sung along with Nicki manaj VaVa voom. When I finished I slipped on my PJs and plopped on my bed to sleep.

6 hours later I woke up to my phones alarm going off singing A Team again. I jumped up and pulled on some sweats and a tanktop. Brushed my dirty blonde wavy hair and pulled it into a messy bun. Slipping on my black Vans I grabes my charger and phone along with my bags and headphone and walked out to grab a cab. We drove 30 mins to the airport and I ran on the plane. Seat next to the window and a teenage girl obsessing over Justin Beiber and Cody Simpson along with my favorite One direction. Yes I have a soft spot for the Irish/British boy band full of hotties! I put on my playlist and put on my beats and slowly fell asleep. Dreaming of all the famous people I could be dancing for.