Busy/Ackward Day-4

I woke up the next morning with strong muscular arms wrapped around me. I mentally groan and poke his cheek trying to wake the curly haired boy. He mummbled something and nuzled his face in the crook of my neck. This is not happening!

"Harry! WAKE YOUR SORRY ARSE UP!!" Louis says walking in smiling. "Goodmornin to you louis." I said getting out of bed and pulling on my sweatpants. "WOAHHH YOU SHOULD START CHANGING WHEN PEOPLE LEAVE!!" I chuckle. "Louis!! Im a stripper. I take my clothes off for people it doesnt bother me." He shrugged and walked downstairs.

After breakfast we they wanted me to start shopping for the "proper" clothing. I had my purse and Harrys credit card(:. I walked in to Spencers. Not much of the type of clothing i need but it was fun looking around. Victora Secrets had the langera down perfect. So i decied to bye a hot pink, and a baby blue langera. It was close to October so they had the halloween shops ready and i wanted to spice things up.

After i bought everything i needed and well wanted. I drove back to the house. It was already gettin late so i just decided to lay around.

When i walked in all the boys were dressed and waiting. "NIALL HURRY UP I WANNA GO!!!" Harry screamed. "Where are yall going?" I asked setting my coat on the rack. "we are going to a club tonight!!!woopwoop" Louis yelled jumpin on the couch. I laughed and made my way upstairs to my room. I put my clothes in the drawers. I pulled off my clothes and pulled on softball shorts and a sweatshirt. I looked threw the movies to see what they had. Titantic, Toy Story 1,2 and 3, Notebook, lady and the tramp, jaws, and the twilight series. Might as well watch hot werewolfs and sparkly vampires. I popped in the first movie and walked downstairs to pop popcorn.

After about half way though Breaking Dawn part 1. i could hear laughs and yells and feet. I walk downstairs to see everyone drunk accept Liam. I walk down and see Louis running around in his under wear screaming 'COME TO NEVERLAND WITH MEEEE!!!' Harry is shoving his tounge down some girls throat, Niall is pigging out eatting everything, and Zayn is... "Hey Jade." I hear his slurred but husky voice on my neck below my ear. It semlt of achol and cigirattes. "Baby why dont we go to my room and you give me that special lap dance everyones been talkin about??" He asked and i closed my eyes. Here we go again!_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________