Off the plane-3

I woke up to a flight attendent shaking me lightly. "Ma'am the plane has landed its time to get off." She said with a fake smile. I stand and grab my belongings and walk off the plane. I wonder what time it is?? I look at my phone. 10:00!! Holy shit! I look around when i hear someone from behind me scream 'ONE DIRECTION AHHHH!!!!!' She must have been about 14 cause she looked young. Then i see Harry Styles start calling my name. Wait a second am i dancing for them?!! oh god! I start to walk over and the driver puts my stuff in the truck as i slip in the car. Zayn, Liam and Niall piled on one side of the limo. Louis, Me , and Curly are on the other side. I smile as they ackwardly stare at me. "Oh...um.. Im-.." Zayn quickly cuts me off. "Yes love, we know everything about you." I kinda look at my phone and read the texts from my ex.

Ass Hole: But babe i still love you alot and i made a mistake cheatin on u

me: fuck off Tyler your drunk

All of a sudden i feel someone staring at me. I look up to see Harry smirking looking at my phone. "Um...excuse me may i help chu??" I ask bluntly. He chuckles and turns away. "WE ARE HOME!!!!" Louis screams in my ear. Wow...its huge!!! Some man in a suit grabs my bags and walks us in. "Ok follow me please love." Liam says to me. He leads me upstairs to a room with purple walls eccept for one which is white and its where the bed sits infront of. King size bed with a purple fuzzy blanket and silk on the other side. "Yall really didnt have to..." He smiles. Damn his teeth are gorgous! "Well even tho you are Harry Zayn and Nialls stripper doesnt mean me and lou cant be nice." He smiles. "Now i think you need to get some rest you have Niall day tomorrow!" He says as he walks out. I slide off my pants and shirt when i feel hot breath on my neck. Then a sexy raspy voice says. "Babe we didnt quiet meet all the way. Im Harry Styles." He says as i turn around. "And? That doesnt make it were you can walk in wit-.." I turned around and he was crawling in my bed! I just groaned and turned off the light. "Stay on your side of the bed styles." I said as i got comfertable and slowly fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________