cool for the summer

˖⋆࿐໋₊ ☆

⋆¸*ೃ☼

I can keep a secret, can you?

-demi lovato

˳೫˚∗ 

ER FORM

THE 15 YEAR-OLD GIRL wakes up with the sound of the birds chirping outside, the waves crashing into the shore. Juli looks around slightly confused because she can't remember when or where she fell asleep last night. The soft glow from the huge windows outlined Juli's silhouette as she carefully untangled herself from the sheets, her movements slow and deliberate, careful to not wake up the sleeping, pink haired boy next to her. Small smile appears on her delicate face with the thought of last night and their shared laughs.

She cautiously sneaks out of the typical, Australian two-story house with a classic picket fence. The blonde-haired girl carefully tiptoed through the quiet neighborhood, the dim glow of the sunrise guiding her way home. Her heart raced with the thrill of the night's escapade, knowing that sneaking back into her room undetected was the final challenge.

As she approached the familiar silhouette of her house, Juli's mind raced with thoughts about the certain boy from last night, even though she doesn't know much about him. Silently, Juli eased open the back gate and slipped into the backyard. She cringed at the slightest rustle of leaves beneath her sneakers, praying that the sound wouldn't reach her mother's ears. With cautious steps, she made her way to her bedroom window. The girls' fingers deftly worked to open the window, and she slid into her room, the soft thud of her landing echoing in the stillness. She tiptoed to her bed, carefully avoiding any creaky floorboards. Just as she settled under the covers, a voice echoed in her head – her mother's voice, asking where she'd been if she dared to venture out so late.

ICH FORM

Jůlie pov

It could be maybe twenty minutes since I came home, and my mother is already up and getting ready. Suddenly the doors slammed open.

"Juli," my mom began, "I hope you didn't forget about the competition we are going to today."

"What competition?" I asked since I have no clue what she is talking about. "Oh my god Jůlie you are impossible, I was talking to you about it the whole flight." She stated.

"Whatever," I mutter, "When are we leaving?" I queried. My mom looks at me and says: "In a hour."

"What?" I exclaimed loudly. God, couldn't she tell me sooner, I need at least a two-and-a-half-hour notice.

I quickly rush to my bathroom to take a shower, to brush my teeth and cleanse my face. Then I urged to my white wooden vanity to prep my skin and to do my simple summer makeup.

For my skincare I am just going to do serum, moisturizer and sunscreen. And as for my makeup I have decided to just put some cream blush, bronzer and highlighter. Thanks to my lash extensions I don't have to use mascara, so at least I know I wont smudge it anywhere. I put on some cute pink sparkly lip gloss, and I went to pick my outfit.

I choose simple triangle bikini with blue flower pattern and on top of it I went with a white cropped tank top and for the bottoms I picked a dark grey denim loose shorts and paired that with a white adidas sambas. For the accessories I did a gold body necklace, and a couple of gold necklaces on top of each other, gold platted chunky hoops and cartier bracelet.

*AT THE COMPETITION*

The car stopped and my mom's already yapping something about me being careful and some crap I don't give a shit about, so I just stepped out of our car and walked up to the competition grounds. You may ask what my mom and I are doing here, well she used to be or still is a one of the best surfers on the planet, so they asked her to be judge at the nationals and because she is from Victoria, she got an offer to be a guest judge on this comp as well.

I suddenly hear a girly voice coming through the speakers "Attention Poppy Tetanui and Bohdi Mercer. Your pizza is ready. I repeat, your pizza is ready. And, Marlon Sousa, could you please put on a shirt for once?" the girl from the speaker says.

Co se kurva děje (what the hell is going on) I thought, whatever I'm gonna go get a drink. Hopefully a mohito but I don't think they serve that here.

"Wait what is the legal drinking age in Australia?" I kind of just asked myself. Thinking that nobody heard me, but I was wrong.

"You'd have to be eighteen or older, pretty girl." Familliar male voice with an attractive australian accent behind me said.

I turn around just to see that pretty pink-haired boy from yesterday dressed in a dark blue surfing leoprene and a green shirt on top.

I smiled at him, and he smiles back his dimples popping out. Gosh he's so cute. "Well, aren't you a stalker?" I laugh with a teasing smirk.

He looks at me with those bottle green eyes "Didn't know you were a surfer." He says totally ignoring my question.

"I'm not." I trailed off

"Then what are you doing here, pretty girl?" He laughed

"My mom is the judge here, so you know I kind of have to follow around." I spoke

His face changed into a shocked one real fast after that one, he looks like he is about to ask something, but I'm faster than him.

"I'm taking that you are a surfer, right?" I asked

"Yeah, well you know I would tell you if you had stayed around this morning." He responded with a teasing smile. "But you know, you can give me your number and it will be all forgiven" he smirks again.

"Wow real smooth." I laugh out loud

"Right? I think I deserve some appreciation for that" he says, his voice hopeful.

I proceed to give him my number and as he is taking a picture of me for the contacts imagine, we hear the announcement to get the male surfers in the water.

"I have to go but I'll see you later..." He looks at me with a smile hoping to hear my name.

"Juli" I simply say

"Juli" He repeats and with that he turns around and start walking into the water.

Just now I realize I didn't even get my drink neither did i catch his name.

。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒♡ 。• *