12.

The couples decided to dine at one of the most luxurious restaurants in London. The restaurant was elegant and sophisticated, with soft lighting, plush velvet chairs, and crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. They were escorted to a private dining room where a table had been set for four, complete with flickering candles and a stunning view of the city skyline.

Abhira : kitna beautiful hai sab kuch.

Ruhi : haa aur vibes bhi bohot acchi hai.

They noticed Armaan and Rohit engaged in a hushed conversation in the corner. They seemed serious and focused, completely engrossed in their discussion.

Abhira exchanged a puzzled glance with Ruhi, unsure of what could be the reason for the sudden change in their husbands' behavior. They had been looking forward to this trip for enjoying, excited to explore the sights and sounds of this bustling city. But it seemed like there was something more important on their minds than just a honeymoon.

Abhira : mujhe na kuch gadbad lag rahi hai ruhi yeh log pakka humse kuch chupa rahe hai.

Ruhi : aaj pehli baar mujhe bhi rohit par shaq ho raha hai koi toh baat hai zarur.

Abhira : ab tum log yaha aaoge yaa hum akele hi dinner kar le.

Armaan : ha...haa...aa rahe hai.

They sat beside them.

Abhira : armaan meri na bohot strong feeling hai ki kuch na kuch baat zarur hai, aap log humse kuch chupa toh nahi rahe na.

They got baffled.

Rohit : nahi princess aisa kuch nahi hai.

Ruhi : agar aisa nahi hai toh aap log itna pareshan kyu hai..??

Rohit : woh toh bass hum yeh discuss kar rahe the ki kal kaha kaha ghumne jaana hai.

Armaan : haa matlab itni saari jagah hai ghumne ke liye aur time kam hai.

Abhira : time kam hai matlab?

Armaan : matlab humare pass 1 hafta hi hai kyuki hum zyada chutti nahi le sakte, isiliye.

They nodded suspiciously.

Rohit : ab yeh sab chodo dinner karte hai.

Their dinner was served.

As they were savoring the exquisite food, the host of the restaurant made an announcement. It was the couple's dance, a tradition at the restaurant where couples were invited to take to the dance floor and showcase their love and connection.

Armaan and Rohit exchanged a look, both feeling a twinge of nervousness at the prospect of dancing in front of a roomful of strangers as they had to hide their identity and don't have to mingle much.But Abhira and Ruhi pulled them up from their chairs and leading them to the dance floor.

As the music swelled and the lights dimmed, Armaan and Abhira found themselves swaying to the rhythm of the music. Armaan's hand on Abhira's waist, her hand resting gently on his shoulder, they moved together in perfect harmony. Their eyes locked, the world around them fading away as they lost themselves in each other.

Meanwhile, Rohit and Ruhi were a whirlwind of energy and laughter on the dance floor. They twirled and spun, their laughter ringing out like music in the air. Rohit's infectious grin and Ruhi's boundless enthusiasm were a sight to behold, drawing the attention of everyone in the room.

Abhira : armaan tum jaante ho na koi bhi baat kabhi bhi tum mujhe bata sakte ho, I can handle the truth, aur tum yeh bhi jaante ho mujhe jhuth se nafrat hai.

He gulped.

Armaan : abhira kuch bhi hoga toh main tumhe bata hi dunga na kabhi nahi chupaunga.

Abhira : promise.

Armaan : promise....(in mind) sorry abhira.

As the song ended and the applause rang out, the four of them returned to their table, breathless and exhilarated. The experience had brought them even closer together, a shared memory that would always hold a special place in their hearts.

As they finished their meal and made their way back to their hotel, the streets of London glistened with the lights of the city.

They reached the hotel and retired to their rooms.

-------------------------------------------

Armaan was talking to rohit on the phone standing on the balcony.

Rohit  : bhaiya abhira aur ruhi ka shaq badta hi jaa raha hai, kab tak chupayenge unse.

Armaan : sahi keh raha hai yrr par kya kare.

Rohit : sach bata dete hai bhaiya.

Armaan : rohit dono bohot khush hai, abhira ki excitement dekh kar toh meri himmat hi nahi ho rahi hai usse sach batane ki, main kya kehta hu hum normal behave karte hai jo bhi baat karni hogi messages ke through kar lenge, aur abhi kal ka time hai humare paas.

Rohit : okay bhaiya good night.

Armaan : good night.

------------------------------------------------

As Abhira emerged from the bathroom, her hair still wet from a relaxing shower, Armaan couldn't help but admire her beauty. She looked radiant in the soft glow of the bedside lamp, her skin still glistening with droplets of water. He set his phone aside and got up from the bed, walking over to her with a smile on his face.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he felt her shiver slightly at his touch. She blushed, feeling the warmth of his body against hers. He gently brushed her hair strands off her shoulders, his touch sending a wave of electricity through her body. Leaning in, he placed a soft kiss on her bare shoulder, causing her to let out a soft gasp.

She immediately turned and hugged him, making him chuckle.

He picked her in his arms and made her lay down on bed.

Both were drowned in each other's arms.

No words got exchanged between them and finally both of them slept cuddling each other...!!!!