1 - Villian Number One.

SINCE I'VE BEEN THE RULER, IT'S BEEN COOL

SINCE I'VE BEEN THE RULER, IT'S BEEN COOL. I make all the decisions and everyone has to listen to me. Olivia was still on her mission but visited us whenever she had time. But when she found out she was annoyed and didn't think I could handle this responsibility. And Colby was worse when she found out I was considering, he hated the idea and tried to protect me at all costs. But I've proven them wrong and they have no idea.

However, this is what happened before I took the leadership.

"So just like that, Overkill is the new leader of villains?" Jake asked confused. He just started laughing, "I'm sorry but that's hysterical."

"Why is it hysterical?"

"Well, no offense, you're already an unpredictable mess," Jake said. "Throw in all that power and we're walking on a tightrope to the apocalypse."

Throwing my head back, I rolled my eyes.

"Chaos! Hey, show some support for Laney," Amy said.

"I mean we're all thinking it. It doesn't mean you have to say it out loud." Colby said breaking the silence.

How could he say that to me? And he's my boyfriend!

"You don't think I can do it, do you?"

"Did the whole unpredictable mess thing not make that clear?" Vic said. I groaned and looked at Hartley. Surely, she would help me out.

"Don't look at me. I'm terrified just thinking about it." Hartley said.

"For your information, I would make a great leader."

"I can't believe you're considering this. What about all that hard work you've put into becoming a better person?" Hartley said.

"What about me? I'm your boyfriend! Would you not miss me?" Colby said hurt.

"And what about me? Would you abandon your best friend? And what about Jackson and Cupid? You would leave them too?" Hartley said.

"Of course not."

"Yeah, that's what cell phones are for," Amy said.

"Hey, Overkill, being a leader is more hard work than you think. And with no experience, you'll go way over you're head." Eva said.

"No, I can do this. I'll just pick it up as I go."

"Right, 'cause if Valley View High has taught us anything, it's she's a fast learner," Eva said rolling her eyes.

"Eva, you've always wanted this higher position. Now, that I'm the leader you can be my number two."

"Oh, I appreciate that love." Eva kissed my forehead. "But I kinda prefer Valley View. Mostly because I get to sleep in a bed rather than a subway car full of rats."

"But this is our chance to finally return to our villain lives. I mean, isn't that what we've always wanted?" Amy asked.

"Well, it was. But living in Valley View changed us." Jake said.