Chapter 6

MINHO

MINHO

As Minho was driving his bike in the dept of the dark night, thoughts filled his head. all he could think about was Jisung and how fucked up leaving him there was.

You're such an asshole

You're doing the opposite of what you intended

God why are you so fucking stupid

Is all that filled Minhos mind..

But as Minho usually did.. He shut them out

Once Mihno arrived home he immediately texted Jisung, Obviously not expecting a response after what happened at the studio

"Sleep well Ji"

Why couldnt he have just apologized, its like the fact that he probably hurt Jisung didn't register in his brain.

He awaited Jisungs response but of course as he expected

No Response

—————————————————————————-

The next morning Minho woke up and of course immediately checked his phone to see if Jisung texted him, he felt so bad and so much like an asshole and didnt know how to make up for it.

Until he had an idea

Minho quickly called Hyunjin

"Hyunjin, Hey I need a favor"

"What is it Hyung?"

"Your friend Jisung, Where is his house??"

"Uh i'll send you the location but whats this about??"

"Just dont worry abt it, Thanks Hyunjin"

"Wait Min-"

Minho hung up the phone eagerly.

Hyunjin sent him the location and Minho immediately hopped up from his bed, He sprinted from room to room gathering his bags and getting ready.

Minho was quickly out the door and immediately drove to Jisungs house in hopes of him being there, I mean why wouldn't he be??

When Minho arrived he was sorta shocked to say the least, Jisungs house was pretty big. There was big open windows on almost every wall, the lawn had obviously been freshly groomed, and you could just tell this house was well taken care of. Not what he expected but then again he didn't really judge Jisung enough to say he thought he wasn't financially stable.