A little big note of Author-chan

Good Evening, Guten Abend, Joheun jeonyeogeyo, Konbanwa, Dobryy vecher🤭❤️ that's all languages I know, haha.

I am *horrible* with writing at the moment you guys. I MISS HANASHI, but imagine I could find the strength to actually continue this mf story?! Nah.

I changed the beginning because I thought it's a smart idea to change the POV from 3rd person to 1st and didn't actually realise how much fucking work that is 😀. What is wrong with me?

A lot.

So. I uploaded ALL chapters that I had so far and .. well. I might change chapter 1-3 (or 4?!) again to 3rd POV so it fits with the rest... but no promises 😂😅 I'm so sorry!

I have such cute artwork I want to show you guys and I couldn't be happier when I open my Mail-App and see someone commenting on this story either on AO3 or here 🥹🥺🫶🏻 ILY! Every single one of you.

I also have 94773832 new ideas for stories. I am hopeless. I have chapters for an ACTUAL real book! And I hope I continue this so I might be able to publish it this year 🥺🥳

Also... I have FanFic ideas for a freaking Stray Kids x Reader Story, or, to be precise, it's a Bangchan x Read BECAUSE HELLO. This man is SNACK MATERIAL at its finest.
No idea if I have some kdrama, kpop stans here as well but I just wanted to let you know!

But hanashi will always be my first priority and can you believe that this book has 100.000+ words ?! No?! Because I can't either.

And I want more. But I absolutely don't have the time at the moment and IF ACTUALLY HAVE TIME, I'm sitting on my couch and stare at my ceiling OR (and that's more accurate these days) I spend hours and hours on TikTok and watch my Aussie baby Bangchan .. just existing. lol.

Ok enough talking!
Stay healthy and enjoy life 🩷 I am not dead 😂🩷🫶🏻 🤍🤍🤍

I hug you! kiss you! Love you!

Lou 🫶🏻