The date...

Author's POV
Today was the day of Dazai's and the box's date. Dazai got ready in a suit and tie, putting on SAUVAGE by Christian Dior 3.4oz EDT Men's Cologne TSTR for men Cologne. The box... Well she just used a crayon to color on a beautiful red dress. While it was charming of Dazai to offer a date... He never specified a time, and it was definitely his fault and not the fact that I forgot the most iconic and important lines "pick you up at 8?" from literally any movie you watch. Anyways, he waits until it's around 7:30 before driving off to see her, seeing if she's still at the same spot he fell in love with her at.

Dazai's POV
I look around every corner to find her, but she's nowhere to be seen. That's until the wind blows her towards my front windshield, causing her corner to crumple up a bit. I screech the car to a sudden hault, staring at the box I had just fallen in love with on the ground. I dashed out if the car, rushing to her aid. I glanced into her vibrant blue orbs, seeing the tears she had drawn on her face...

Box's POV
THIS MOTHERFUCKER LITERALLY ASKED ME OUT YESTERDAY AND RAN OVER ME? THAT BASTARD. HE WON'T STOP GIVING ME THAT DUMBASS 'DURR' LOOK AFTER HE JUST ALMOST FUCKING CRUSHED ME! Never going on a date again after this. "Oh woe is me... My corner! Ow my lovely gorgeous corner!" I say in a pathetic voice, hoping he feels like the total ass he is.

Dazai's POV
Oh crap I really hurt her... Maybe nows my chance to commit double suicide while she's down! "I am so sorry, it must hurt so terribly... The pain hurts so bad that you want to kill yourself right?" I gaze into her vibrant blue orbs longingly.
____________________________________
A/N
I don't know what the hell I'm doing, but I'm just winging it. Anyways, long story short, Dazai gets the box to the hospital, the doctors give him weird looks, and she gets her corner fixed. Then they head out to go get food. The next part is the actual date, promise.

____________________________________
374 words...