The Date... (fr this time)

Dazai's POV
I sit on the other side of the table, staring awkwardly around the restaurant. "So... Lovely weather tonight, right?"

Box's POV
I so don't wanna be here. He won't even apologize? You know what, I'm done with this. I'm too much of a boss to take this. "This date is so over. You won't even apologize." I grow out legs and start to strut away.

(Side note, just imagine those Amazon boxes with legs strutting away. But with drawn on blue eyes, red lips, and like blond hair.)

Dazai's POV
I stand and chase after her, reaching out to grab her hand. "W-Wait! Please don't go, I'm sorry about running you over! I didn't see you coming and the wind... It blew you over! Please, don't waste this lovely night..." I saw her turn around and shake her head. My heart sinks, and I stand there, my eyes broken as my heart. I watch her strut away, hearing rain start to pour. I sigh and start to think, suddenly rushing out of the restaurant, trying to grab her before it's too late...

Box's POV
I strut through the rain before remembering: I'M A BOX. I CAN'T BE IN THE RAIN. I feel my legs start to wobble and my body starting to become soggy, a rather disgusting feeling. I stumble and fall over in the rain, staring into the rain. I lie on the ground, accepting my fate.

Dazai's POV
I rush outside and panic, dashing to her aid. "NO NO NO! DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME! I CAN'T LOSE SOMEONE ELSE SO SOON!" I had her soggy body against myself. I see her flutter her eyes open and smile "You're really weird. But I like weird, somewhat." "Please, at least let me know your name..." "My name is... Kasten..." And with that... She had died in my arms in that very moment. My heart sank, and my throat felt raw, I couldn't breathe. Somewhere in the distance I heard someone screaming. Eventually I realized the reason my throat hurt... Was because I was the one who was screaming. I picked up her body, seeing the crayon oozing off her face, making her look distorted. I carried her to a nearby cemetery, burrying her myself. I stared at her grave for a good solid hour before taking my leave. I walked back to the agency, going to the office. I see Chuuya in an alley as I pass it, and I pause "What do you want." "How low have you gotten? A box, Dazai? A fucking box?" "Hey, she was one hell of a box. Her hair was beautiful, her eyes like an ocean, and her lips as red as cherries." "You weirdo." "Shut your trap before I make you."
____________________________________
465 words.
Wowzers, that's all you get! I wanna thank Fool by Bôa getting me through this, and I'd like to thank an old friend for giving me the chance to show off my writing skill ig 💀 hope you enjoyed this... Whatever the hell this was 💀

Thanks to the person that made me do this too 😭 maybe I'll make another, less weird story but who knows man 😭 thinking about making another part but idk, only time will tell :3

P.S.
Kasten is literally just box in German 😭 I also used a quote from the actual show, let's see if true fans can spot it 🥰 if you want to you can comment to lmk what the ref is and who said it ;3 fr now, bye bye! ☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*