the arrangment

𝐻𝑒𝑖𝑧𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
im chilling in my room reading a book while listening to music. i had my led lamps on, curtains closed, basically just a calm and relaxing setting. i was almost about to fall asleep while singing the lyrics to "my love is mine all mine" in my head. then suddenly hear my door fly open. im bombarded with a purple haired boy. aka, my best friend

im basically half asleep barely listening to what he's saying considering he is rambling. i do make out a few sentences though. "what should i do? was i to harsh?", "i really wanted to be his friend and i pushed him away. he probably hates me now!" and "i need your help zou! please help me i want to be his friend! he's really cute and i bet kinda sweet when he's not at school." are the only things i could understand.

"ok, ok slow down. what happened?" scaramouch then sat down on my bed and laid down next to me. he started to talk about his interaction with one of our classmates named kazuha.

i've personally never had any interactions with the boy, except for a few waves or smiles in the hall way to be polite or the occasional "good morning", i do know his sister, but thats all so i honestly didnt know how to help. but from what it seemed scara just needed to apologize. i dont think it could go that bad?

"maybe you should just apologize." i say as i get up off my bed, scara then sits up and looks at me while im putting some stuff away. "well how can i do that when he hates me." the boy says before laying back down dramatically.

"he cant hate you, you've only interacted once. and plus kazuha doesn't seem like the type of person to hate someone just because of one conversation." the room then went silent "but-" i cut scara off "no buts, you know im right" i look at scara, he has a pouty face.

"take the pout away, now get up" scara then stops pouting and gets up off my bed. i grab his arm and we head downstairs. i see my brother itto and my sister shinobu. i had an idea. shinobu is friends with kazuhas twin sister, beidou, so im going to get shinobu to contact her and make a meet up between kazuha and scara.

"hey shinobu can you come here?" i say quietly to make sure scara doesn't notice. thankfully he was preoccupied with itto. "what do you want heizou?" shinobu says seeming confused and annoyed. "can you text beidou and set up an arrangement between her brother and scara?" shinobu gives me a questionable look before responding, "why..?" she asks. i then explain the whole story to her and she agrees to set up an arrangement.

all thats left now is actually making it happen. I go back over to where scara and itto are. they are talking about candy? or at least from what i can make out of it. itto tends to jump from topic to topic often so i was having trouble keeping up.

a few hours later shinobu texts me about the arrangement that we had talked about

*messages with: Shinobu*

shinobu: ok beidou said that they are going to the mall today around 6 so if you guys go beidou will "accidentally" bump into you guys and that will kinda force them to make a conversation.

heizou; ALRIGHT SOUNDS GOOD !! thanks nobuuuu.

shinobu: welcome

*texts end*

"so want to go to the mall around 6?" i ask scara as we are listening to music. "sure, why though" he replies. "just for fun!" i answer.