Prolouge

'Losing My Memory, As well as my sleep' 

Fridge was a normal boy, a little emo, but normal. He thought he'd have a normal life to reflect this. But no. His memories are starting to fade. After an accident when he fell into a lamppost after being shoved by a now faceless girl who he can never.... quite remember. It's all a bit of a blur. He wishes he could, but he can't. And slowly his memories are fading, and soon he wonders if he will ever remember anything again?

He didn't want to move school, infact he begged his mother not to send him to a new school after he started to lose his memories but no, she had her mind made up.  So now that he's stood, new uniform itching his back and trousers a size too big, bungling at his feet, infront of the school, he wasn't in the best mood.

"Fridge?" His head turned.

There stood a lanky girl with a wolfcut next to him, holding a hot cup of coffee in her hand. Her eyes were a little red, and she seemed to have them half shut, sqinting almost. She was smiling, uniform baggy, not wearing a skirt like most of the girls, wearing baggy trousers. 

"Evvie? You go here?" It's a miracle he remembered her. He's glad he remembers that. 

"Yeah." She pulled a cookie out her bag and ate it.

"You're eating a cookie at 9am?"

"You fatshaming me?"

"No."

"Oh. Yeah it's an edible"

Fridge raised his eyerbow. How was she? He didn't want to think about it.

Walking into Eternal High..... who knew who he'd make memories with.