Prologue

Gotham City : January 5 8:00 pm EDT

It was a dark night like another night in Gotham City was like any other night the full moon out and cloudy skies with heavy rain and large thunderstorm. Out in the port of Gotham a ship loading up containers in the ship as the crew are getting the ship ready to leave to the open ocean. Around the port guarded by arm mercery's looking out anything suspicious unknown to them their actions and actives are being watch by The Batman and his sidekick Robin. "Look like they're moving a huge shipment." robin say's to his mentor. Batman agrees with what he said. Robin then turns to his attention to the ship with his binoculars he notices someone important that he and batman knew it was bane looking at the process of working going around the ship. "Looks its bane. He is looking over the shipment operation. Betting is in charge in his own accord." he tells batman looking at him. And he points to where bane was at in the ship where he is ordering men around. Batman then sees another person he sees a young female walking next to bane she was wearing black combat boots, camouflage pants, crop top shirt showing her abs and stomach, and has short black hair. Her name is Mia the daughter of Bane her allias Bone Breaker getting that name for breaking her victims bones.

"Everything is on schedule we should be done in 30 minutes and should be at Santa Prisa by Tomorrow morning," Mia spoke telling her father

"Everything is on schedule we should be done in 30 minutes and should be at Santa Prisa by Tomorrow morning," Mia spoke telling her father. "Good Mija. Soon my factory will be operational and well begin to produce the venom serum." Bane say's with a grin in his face. Their attention gets caught by gun fire and explosion they see the two vigilantes The Batman and Robin. Bane turns to his daughter. "Mija deal with them. Well ready the ship soon as it ready to leave I'm send a signal for you to head abord the ship." Bane tells her. She nods at his request she activates the venom as it goes thorough the tubes and entering her body. Her heart racing fast her body started to grow big and stronger her eyes widen the venom turn her brown Iris to green. She jumps off the ship landing on the port docks starts to run where the two masked heroes are fighting the armed guards. As batman and robin are taking down the armed mercenary, they both where then covered by a large shadow they both look up to see a large truck was going to fall on top of them they move at the last second.

They both turn to see Mia walking towards them as they knew she was the one who tossed the large truck at them. "Well, if it isn't batman and his little sidekick little birdy robin. I'm going to enjoy braking both of your bones." Mia tells them as she starts to charge at them going for batman first." Robin handles the other mercenary guards. I'll deal with her." Batman tells his sidekick. Both batman and Mia were in close hand to hand combat batman landing a few hits on her as for Mia she throws her punches wildly and misses all their hits aim to batman. Back at the ship bane see he has all the shipment in place on the cargo ship he turn to one of his men. "Launch missiles at them. Should keep them away from us. And it would cover our escape to the sea." Bane tells him. "But sir your daughter and a few of our men are still there, they will be caught by the blast." He tells him. " I don't care. DO as your told." He yelled at him as the man went to do as he was order. unknow to everyone another person was seen the chaos going around the port. In the dark a shadow figure walking on top of the shipping containers coming out the shadow was Sport master.  He pulls out hi phone calling a number he had. "I'm at the site and have eyes on the target." He says looking at specify Mia who was fighting Batman. "Good remember I need the subject alive bring her soon as possible." The male voice says on the other line of the phone conversation.