Welcome Happy Harbor (Short Chapter)

Star City: July 17th 23:16 PDT

In the cover of the night, two people are unloading a truck as they remove the first loong, flat, container an arrow drop between the two of them. Red flashing goes off and the nock blinks red before releasing gas the two men stumble and the container goes flying popping open to reveal a high tech weapon's. Which slides to the feet of one of their associates he takes aim, the barrel gaining three red strikes he take aim he looks at the construction set up over his head finally zeroing on Roy. Who seemed to have fully ditched the hat. 

"You again! I'm starting to get insulted Green Arrow's not messing up my operations personally." Brick said. He then narrow his eyes as he aims for roy. The arrow themed protege dives right grabbing onto the next support columns, just barely staying in front of the shots. As brick shoots at the bridge that he nearly grabbed he drops down one level and runs across the bridge instead. Brick shoots just in  front of the young man, who changes his momentum so he flips as he slips as he nocks an arrow and releases it shooting it right down the barrel, causing it to explode in brick's han, leaving him physically unharmed even though it shreds his suit. "Do you know what I pay for a suit in my size?" He said. He yells even more angry at the Arrow-themed eighteen-year-old. "Scorch the earth, boys." He orders his men. 

The other four raised their guns to do just that, but a blur comes through and two of them are suddenly left weaponless. The other two turns towards where the blur ran off to, only for their guns to be knocked out of their hands robin swings into an opening in the crates with his happy cackle. Bring their attention right to kaldur the Atlantean drops with his water-bears turning into whips which hit the smugglers in full force knocking them into the back of the truck and to the ground, unconscious. Brick lifts a chuck of concrete and throw it at roy who is also using the crates to his advantage as he waits to strike with his already nocked arrow he comes to a stop, bracing himself in a downward diagonal with his foot on one of the crates as he launches an arrow that explodes as it hits Brick's massive shoulder.

It doesn't stop the metahuman from throwing another piece of concrete at roy. However, this time roy jumps out of the way, nocking another arrow as Kaldur jumps where roy was with a mace and sword from his water bearers chopping the concrete in two. Giving roy the opening to hit brick with a gas arrow roy walks to the slightly out of breath kaldar as he release the magic that lets his water bearers take shape. "The cave is perfect. It has everything the team will need." Kaldar said. "For covert mission. You knew, spu stuff." Robins spoke Next. Wally runs up the crates and lands just shy ff of the edge with inverted half. " And wait till you see superboy, Taskmaster and Miss Martian. But I saw her first, taskmaster is a girl to but she's a bit creepy with her serious face." Kid Flash said. 

The gas wasn't enough to take out Brick, which is made clear as he lets loose another war cry and throws another piece of concrete at the four conversing teenagers. Roy, Robin, and Wally all dive out of the way, but Kaldar remains firm taking out the concrete with twin maces. Roy uses two arrow that stick to Brick's chest and release three supports of flame to knock him back. Though the villian just chuckles. "Tell arrow he shouldn't send boys to do a man's Job." Brick tells roy. Roy fires another arrow struck on bricks chest as it release form all around his body covering everywhere all over the body kid stops in front of Roy. "High density plymor phloem. NIce." Kid flash comments. 

Roy turns and walks away, but in order to fully get out of the docks, he needed to walk past robin and kaldur. Who stands on either side of two crates that create a path that will lead right out of the docks. "So speedy you in?" He asked him. Hoping his friend woul dsay yes. "Pass. I'm done letting Arrow and the League tell me what to do. I don't need a babysitter or a clubhouse to hangout with the other kids. Your Junior League is a joke something to keep you busy and in  your place. I don't want any part of it." Roy tells them. All three can only watch as their oldest friend, turns it down but insults it as well then, they turn to each other with shocked expressions.