Chapter 1 Independence Day

Gotham City July 4 : 12:00 EDT

Mr. Freeze is attacking the picknickers in Gotham City Park, many people run in fear only to be frozen in ice. One family stare at the cliff he's standing in shock. "Enjoying family time?" He then freezes the family. "My family has other plans." He says as he slides down the ramp going from the cliff and take aim at the running citizens, only for a batarang to throw off his aim. "Batman was wondering when-." He turns to see no one there, only a childish laughter echoing around him from above a black shadow appears over his head. What land on him isn't Batman, but his protege robin.

Robin knocks the Ice villain down, then throws tow batarangs at freezes helmet, that ends up cracking it. "Oh, boy wonder. The batman sent you to drag me off to prison. Frankley, I'm under-whelmed." Mr. Freeze stands backup and aims his ice gun at robin. Robin smirks at him but was annoyed. "Great, but I'm kind of in a hurry here." Robin said. Mr. Freeze started to get annoyed by him. "Kid's always in such a rush." Freeze tells himself. 

"Not talking to you." Robin response in a sing- song freeze looks at him confused, robin points behind him. Freeze turns to see batman arrived with a flying punch to the face, breaking the glass of his helmet. Unkown to the vigilantes a small robotic white olw looking at them both as it saw the fight.

 Unkown to the vigilantes a small robotic white olw looking at them both as it saw the fight

Star City July 4: 09:01 PDT

Icicle Jr Lands and Ice up the bridge, before he used his powers to create a shell of ice. After he knocks cars off balance and many of them crash, he starts laughing maniacally right before arrows starts raining down on him. The arrows are in three colors green and two red stuck on icicle ice wall he paused for a while till one more arrow a green one hits his shoulder. The nocks of the arrow starts blinking red before blowing up the explosions knocks him off balance and sends him towards the other arrows that then blow and knocks him back to where he was. 

He turns his head looking to one of the towers on the bridge on the tower was green arrow and his partner speedy and both of them aim another arrow at Icicle Jr he smirks looking at the two heroes "Finally, I was wondering what a guy had to do to get a little attention around here." Icicle Jr said. His left arm starts to grow and become more mace like style he moves his arm back and begins to launch icicles at the archers, he did the same with his right arm mirror his left arm. 

As icicles were being to release the arrows with ease. "Jr. doing this for attention?" speed said. The first batch icicles exploded due to their arrow, but the second set still come through. It forces the archers to run across the tower's width and down to the suspenders they continue to launch arrows and dodge the ice that cements where it hit before growing. "I'm telling you now this little distraction better not interfere." Speedy say.

As the archers launch a pair of arrows at Jr who created a shield in front of himself. However, the arrows were explosive creating a hole in the shield Jr uses it to his advantage, launching ice at the younger archer. Speedy jumps into the air and flips over the icicles as he grabs another arrow, he straighteners himself, he aims and releases the arrow at Jr hitting him right in the jaw knocking him unconscious on the ground. Green arrow chuckles while standing a few feet away from Jr landing after his side. "Kid had a glass, jaw." Green arrow laughs at his joke. Speedy walks to green arrow annoyed of his mentor self-made joke. "Hilarious. Can we go? Today's the day." he said. Unkown to them they have been looked at by a similar owl watching them.