~ Vincent ~ (M)

// Name //Vincent Mattia Amarri

// Name //
Vincent Mattia Amarri

// Nickname //
"Vinnie"

// Age //
24

// Gender //
Male

// Sexuality //
Straight

// Birthday //
September 15th

// Looks //
Milo Manheim

// Ethnicity //Italian

// Ethnicity //
Italian

// Height //
6'5

// Weight //
210 lb

// Job/Grade //
Third year in med school, path to become a neurologist

// Personality //
When you first meet Vincent, he might be intimidating because he seems to perfect. Tall, dark, and handsome, he tends to loom over people with a stern look on his face; but he's not as full of himself as he may come off. In fact, he's just as critical of himself as he is of others. He can be a bit of a perfectionist which comes off a lot as judgmental since he tends to nitpick at things.

He strives in almost everything he does... except when it comes to socialness. His perfectionist attitude causes him to pull away from interactions since he judges every word he says and makes him quite shy. When he finally gains enough confidence though, beware of just how forward the man will be. It will surprise you. His shyness tends to come off as arrogant and cold, and his constant lack of a smile doesn't help either.

His "keep to himself" attitude causes him to be a bit of a homebody as well. He loves nothing more than to sit by the fire with a book or have Franny on his lap while he watches a movie. This partially causes the lack of motivation to socialize as well. Why make friends when you like to be at home anyways? This attitude also causes him to be awful at communication, at least in certain areas. He picks and chooses what he feels like he needs to share to obtain his goals.

Don't mistake his shyness for no backbone though. He will speak his mind and demand what he wants when it comes to his work. Vinnie is one of the hardest working people you'll meet. He takes his job and his success very seriously. When he turns his attention on something, he will stop at nothing to obtain or complete it. This includes him in relationships. He's a dedicated partner and will serve you in every way. Vinnie will remember all the details from your coffee order to that small thing you had mentioned one time you needed.