Flash To The Past

WARNING: PROFANITY
Cheyanne's POV
I was in my bedroom playing with my teddy when i heard the door slam. knowing it was Daddy I stayed were I was. Mommy and Daddy were always fighting it almost felt it would never end. I would sometimes get blamed for it but i never know what i had done.  Daddy would sometimes get so drunk he would hit me, punch me, and throw me around like Lulu my old rag doll.
" You stupid fucking bitch what do you think your doing?" I heard Daddy yell. "Sitting on my couch, reading my books, watching my TV  You whore what do you do here all day play with yourself it fucking stinks in here why  you do your fucking job and stop whoring around." Well that wasn't very nice.
"Im so sorry honey I.. It wont happen again."no Mommy don't back down its what he wants. Finally had enough of the yelling I got up up and went to the living room.
"Thats right you whore you follow
my rules or there wont be a next time"
"Don't call my Mommy a whore!"
I yelled at the sound of my voice his eyes finally  made there way over to me and shifted to a death glare. He walked over to me and grabbed me by my hair  and smacked me to the ground. The last noises I heard was a bang, the sound of something hitting the floor and warm hands lifting me up gently before the lights went out.