I thought you were dead.

AN: know its Sebastian Stan but he suited my OC really well.

" Gabriel? Oh Gods i thought you were dead. How you were MIA for 8 years."
He smiled god I missed his smile.
"I guess you can say its a miracle sis."He Replied. I turned and looked at Arvie and Dakota, who was smiling with tears in his eyes.
"How long have you known?" I asked.
"We thought it would be a good graduation present." He responded. I glared.
"That doesn't answer my question Assbutt." I laughed after trying to be serious.
"We've known for 3 months." I threw my hands up.
"Really!" I shouted. I looked at Dakota Who had started crying.
"Bro whats wrong?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder.
"We're not a family anymore."he said softly. I smiled, geek time.
"As a wise old man once said "Family don't end with blood boy." I said with a smirk. He laughed.
"You need to stop watching so much Supernatural it's wearing off on you." I smiled and hugged him.
"You'll always be my big brother Dakota."  I felt Feminine hands on my back and saw Arvie hugging me too. I wrapped on arm around her and kissed her cheek.
"And you'll always be my little sister." I told her. When we pulled away I looked around for Grandma and Dad.
"Were is Grandma and Dad?" I asked. Dakota shrugged.
"The last I saw them they were standing over there." He said while pointing at the pillars.