Cheyanne's Graduation and Training (present day) part one

Its been 18 yrs since that dreadful day i lost both of my parents. I never really cared for my sperm donor but my Mom tried to protect me from him. Now I live with Leland, Dakota,Cobie, and little leigha(sp) Chapman. Leland has become the father I always wanted and needed. While Dakota became the annoyingly protective older brother that wouldn't let me leave the house until i told him where I was going. But hey at least I'm graduating today.(An. for the sake of the story Dakota is 20) Im planning on going into bond but Dad said i have to stay with him or Dakota at all times which sucks. I had just gotten out of bed when Dakota came in my room.
"Dude! I could have been naked. What would your girlfriend say about that?" Oh yeah did I leave that out? Oops well her name is Arvie Faith. And I love her for keeping him on track. What he can be a Dick at times. Kota just rolled his eyes.
"Dad wanted me to make sure you were up because Grandma will be over here in about 30 minutes to do your hair." Wait what.
"When did I decide this." I asked throwing a pencil at him which hit him in between the eyes.
"Stop throwing things at me and get up and get dressed." He said I scoffed
"Someones in a pissy mood."I said back he sighed
"Please just get dressed." He said calmly shutting my door on his way out.
"Hmm. That was different." I heard laughing downstairs and someone yell
"And stop talking to your self." Damn it Dakota. Not even ten minutes after I got dressed and brushed my hair out Grandma barged into my room. I sighed.
" Your room is a mess young lady." Grandma said. I looked around video games in the corner some clothes in the floor. Thats not half as bad as it usually is. I just shrugged my shoulders.
"Come on lets go we are picking your dress up and getting your hair done." She said while grabbing my leather book bag and throwing it to me.
"I thought you were going to do my hair." I said confused
"I am i just need to get the right hair spray first. "
"Oh." I said following her to her car i gave Dad a kiss on the cheek and told him id be back later. He just smiled and went back to work on his papers. Da fuck is everyones problem with me today. I just shrugged it off and focused on the plans for today. I have a lot more things to worry about.