That Sounds Great

Bold and italic words are thoughts

-Tommy Pov (Kinda)-
Tommy was doing his normal routine. Tidy up everything, help the customers pick a clothing theme, sketch the theme, Show it to them, take measurements, adjust information on the sketch, and start sewing. That seemed like a full day but not for Tommy. Tommy Was sewing flowers onto a man's suit for his wedding when a customer walked through the door ."I will be out helping you in a minute!" Tommy yelled as he turned and moved the needle into one of these needle balls. He stood up and stretched walking to the front door only to see a friend "Ranboob I told you you can go into my office for any need now what do ya need?"He asked And Mark replied, "Well Cant a friend visit a friend?" Tommy rolled his eyes. He turned another jingle of the bell only to see the number one hero standing here...The hero turned to ranboo then to Tommy "Sup" THE Fucking FROWN walked through the door. Tommy would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous ."Hello, Frown what uh fashion business do you need?" Tommy wanted to insult the costume Frown was wearing, Like a green screen suit, Really? Frown Responded "Hope you could help me uh get rid of this custom-" He got cut off by Tommy "Thank XD, Now come here I have magazines and you can pick inspos" Frown chuckled and nodded following Tommy to some cupboards. When Tommy opened them there were tonnes of magazines, "So have any ideas For what ya want?" Tommy asked. Frown nodded "I was looking for more of a less distinctive look, still want the green, But uh more like soldiery? I don't know-" Tommy interrupted Frown again "This?" Tommy had taken out two magazines. Frown nodded. They moved to the couch. Tommy started explaining "So what I will need for you to do now Is find something that you like, Don't worry if it's two or three, I won't judge you and If You're done ask Mark to go get me." Tommy said backing away and moving backward into the little cubby the moment he got back in there he got back to work on embroidering the flower.

•=•10 minutes later•=•

He heard a knock on the cubby door "Mhm?" he turned to see Mark. He immediately god up grabbed his note pad and walked out of the cubby "So what are the ideas ? Sorry I had to go back into my cubby i have a person who wanted embroidery into a suit .Anyways what have you picked out?" Tommy asked sitting down next to him.After Frown showed him what he wanted, Tommy nodded "Anything else?" He asked .Frown nodded"I need something to cover my face." "Hm,How about a porcelain mask with a Smile?" Tommy asked...

"That sounds great"