wait why?

"That sounds great" Frown said. Tomathy smiled "Good to hear now, If you could take your messerments and write them down please?" Tomathy asked,He needed to be calm. Frown nodded  and Tomathy handed him one of those paper measuring tapes and a note pad having everything dream needed to messer write down. Tomathy moved back into his cubby and began to work on the flower suit.

×+×+×+(time skip)

Tomathy heard Mark knock on his cubby door.Tomathy opened the door.Mark spoke "Frown" Only one word was needed.Tomathy nodded and moved back to where he left Frown.

×+×+×+(it was boring,Changing up the writing style)

The so amazing TommyInnit returned on working on the suit,but his attention keeps shifting away and he couldn't stay still. He groaned and decided that he did enough today.He got up and with not so gentle movements got out of his shop.Making sure he locked the door he walked a few steps (almost tripping).
Infront of his apartment building. He made his way inside. "Sup Puffy" He said to the receptionist "Ohh Tommy!" She sounded surprised,Of course she would it was the Tommy innit that walked through the door.
The great Tommy turned to face the ex hero "Puffy, as much as I'd like to speak,uhh I need to sew some holes shut" Tommy explained and Puffy simply just nodded AND WITH THAT It starts Tommy's great journey up the stairs. Tommy misses the times the elevator worked it was before he had the great idea to test his powers in an moving elevator.

×+×+×+(3 minutes later)

Tommy Finally got to his floor after what felt like ages.With the only extra energy he had he walked to his apartment door,unlocked it and walked two steps inside ...before falling face first into the couch.

Tommy heard a chuckle from Infront of him he looked up to see big man tubbo chuckling at his tiredness "Come on Toms the stairs don't take to much energy" Tommy in reply shook his head into the couch cotions before getting up and closing the door.He smiled slightly before his started lips moved to a frown "You know who came over at my work today tubs?"

"Hm who?" Tubbo replied his gaze focused on the laptop in front of him

"Fuckin the green Teletubby called frown." Tommy replied sitting down tiredly onto the couch.

There was a crash heard from Ranboo's room. "You alright?!" Tommy yelled there wasn't a response for a moment then a normal enough sounding Ranboob replied"Yep!"Tommy rolled his eyes getting up to go help his apartment mate...

Only to be tackled into a hug by Tubbo.

"Big T you could have asked?" Tommy said confused but when Tubbo replied to his question he understood

"Big man can you please join Mark in patrolling tomorrow ? We both know he is gonna get ambushed "Tubbo asked pulling out his best puppy eyes and Tommy had to stop himself from just accepting right away.Dam tubbo's puppy eyes are strong.

To you

Tommy sighed "Fine but I am only doing this because I want to" Tommy spoke lies he didn't want too be teased by his roommates for wanting to protect them like thorns on a rose.

Tubbo stopped hugging Tommy to get up and punch the air in success.Tommy got up and moved to Ranboob's room to go help him out.

When he got there he wasn't surprised that his best friend was waiting for tonny in his room sitting on the floor Tommy could tell Ranboo wasnt bleeding despite his costume being full black. Tommy pinched the area above his nostrils. "Did Dagger get to Ya?".

Tommy asked knowing that the villian probably did. Dagger was the 4th villain (by danger).

Ranboo nodded pointing to his chest. " I think i broke a rib can you do the-" Tommy didnt wait for ranbok to finish before he put a hand on his chest. Ranboo slightly hissed in pain.

"There isnt anything broken" Tommy said in relief "well not anymore" he continued

"Wait why?"

A/N
Hello yall I hope yall have a good day.I might not be posting for a few days but uh.Yeah.