INTRODUCTION

It was a harsh summer, they say tough times never last but tough people do . I said to myself "if it's going to be it's up to me. I am Stephanie Richard a college student. I am an orphan, my parents died when I was 11 and I have a younger brother whose name is Dave Richard. Since the day my parents died my younger brother lived with my aunt(my mom's twin sister) whose name is carol, I lived alone my aunt gave me every thing I needed. When I turned 16 i didn't want to bother her so I started a side hustle in high school I attend the school named Brainstorm international school I meet a girl who happens to be my best friend on a faithful day when I was doing my side hustle. You never asked what the side hustle was, well I write stories and sell it so one day the school took us on an excursion so in the night I was outside sitting on a chair writing my story when she came and asked me what I was doing I told her I was writing story she said she's a fan of someone who writes story on wattpad I asked what the name of the person is she told me the person and that person happens to be me. She asked me if I knew the person that she really want to see the person that she really likes the person's stories I didn't tell her I was the one because my intention from the start was to hide it that I am a writer. We talked and became friends when I noticed that she was trustworthy I told her that I am the writer who she has been dreaming to meet.