CHAPTER 2

THE OLD WOMAN
  I was awake around 6:30 when I woke up I listened to music on my bed till 7:30 when  I finally stood up from bed and prepared for school. Today I felt like being alone so. I called my best friend telling her not to come over.
"Hello" she said
  "How's your night" I replied
"You are up early any problem" she said
"No I called to tell you not to come over" I said
"Okay then see you in school" she said
"Bye" I said
"Bye" she said
I said to my self that I will feel the world today alone so I took my bag locked the door and went for school. I said to myself i will walk to the bus stop. It started to rain I didn't have an umbrella so I walked in the rain on my way I met an old woman selling rose I didn't know what came into me to buy a rose so I walked to where the woman was selling the rose she looked tired, she was sitting on the stairs with her flowers. I greeted her she responded to my greeting so I picked up a flower and smelt it, i was about to pay when this old lady said "young lady keep your money" it felt strange I said ma "I don't get" she stood up and was about to leave when I called her back and asked her.
"Ma what of your flowers are you leaving them behind"
She said "young lady from the time I started selling this flowers it has been a burden to me"
I said ma "why did you say that"
She said "I don't need it, I will meet my end today " I was a bit shocked   how she knew she will meet her end so before I could talk she said  "my dear child I know you will want to ask why I didn't collect the money from you well  my child you need it more than I do I will meet my end today but you have  a bigger problem coming your way" before I could talk she said "go home my child take care of yourself" she left,  what she said got me thinking I went back home thinking of what she said it was as if it was the lyrics of a music because it was non stop.