CHAPTER 1

IT ALL BEGINS
I woke up this morning the first thing that came to my mind was my parents. I stood up from the bed and went to look at their pictures tears started dropping I remember everything we have passed through the happy moment, the sad moment the moment when words of wisdom are needed I thought about all the moment we have shared together. I heard a knock on the door I went to open the door with the picture in my hand I opened the door and it was my best friend she came in I told her to sit she called me back and hugged me saying "it's okay Stephanie I am here with you your brother your aunt every body is here for you I cried more she cleaned my tears and told me to prepare for school. While I was preparing for school she was arranging the house. I was done preparing for school I came out locked the house and we went to school the thought of my  late parent made me  Moody and I forgot to mention, my best friend name is Ashely castrol  she's  a Class ahead of me and seniors me with a year. so I entered the class I went straight to my sit and sat down, there was no teacher in our class I brought out my phone and plugged in my earpiece   I listened to music with my head down till the next teacher came in. Second period came across  the third followed till the day was over. When the day was over me and my best friend went for a walk and went home.
  When I got home the first thing I did was to arrange the house ,then I took my bath cooked and read some books and finally slept till the next day.