Chapter 3

Gdragon POV

What am i suppose to do? What if Taeyang finds out? Ani, Taeyang won't find out.

Umma: Jiyong ah, dont you find Hyelin so sweet and respectful? I love her she is so natural.

"Ne"

One month later

Hyelin's POV

Unnie: My dongsaeng is getting marrried huh?

Daehan: Kurae.. You must be happy.

I smiled as i got ready before going to meet Jiyong to take my vow with Jiyong.

Daehan: You are going to stay with your husband,make sure you take good care of his meals and take care of your in laws too. Remember to not wake up late and come and visit us often.

I looked at Daehan oppa who is tearing up.

"Oppa, you must find a girlfriend quickly and please dont forget to call me.. and about this marriage please dont tell anyone," i looked at him

Daehan: Ne, dont worry.

Umma came into my room.

Umma: My daughter ahh, you are getting married already. (She looked into my eyes) You are going to be someone wife already.. Make sure you do a good job as a wife and i know its difficult for both of you as you both are known public. And you both are trying hard not to get caught. So take good care of yourself. I will no longer be there for you 24/7, listen to your husband well arraseo?

"Ne, ne umma. I promised, all i have done now is to make you and abeoji happy,"

Umma: Gomawo.. yah, dont cry if not you wont be pretty..

Everyone in the room was crying even my dad and my brother tried to lighten the mood.

Daehan: Kaja, kaja. We will be late if we keep staying here. Our dongsaeng will always be our dongsaeng so gwenchana. Kaja.

We head to meet the others to take our vow and my heart was beating so fast. As we entered the place...

It was so surprising, that Jiyong was standing at the other end and even though he chose a place far away from the city i am happy because if not many will know.

Fasttttt forwarddddd>>>>

After all that, i entered the car Jiyong will be driving. I sighed and he looked at me.

Jiyong: Yah, what should we call each other?

"Mwo? For?"

Jiyong: If you keep calling me Jiyong ssi, they will know so call me something else likee.

"I dont know, i will just go with whatever,"

Jiyong: Yeobo,is that okay.

I cringed listening to him.

"Ah, whatever okay"

Jiyong: Okay, so get use to it. Call me yeobo instead of Jiyong ssi.

"Ne, ne, Focus on your driving,"

Jiyong: I am focusing, cant you see.

"Aishh jeongmal! We are heading where?"

Jiyong: Home?

"Mwo? Where?"

Jiyong: Ours.

"Jeongmal? We wont be staying with your family?"

Jiyong: Ani, i didnt say that. We will stay at my mum's house every 2 days per week, and weekends at your mum's,"

"Ah, kurae,"