Chapter 11

Hyelin's POV

I woke up to hear noise coming from the kitchen and Jilin was already beside me doing cute faces.

"Jilin ah, is Jiyong oppa doing something?Kaja, let's see what is he doing,"

He was busy eating and playing with his phone.

Jiyong: Yah, can you next time wake up earlier?

"Yah, i did not ask you to wake up earlier than me,"

Jiyong: Aish jeongmal, quickly eat your breakfast and head to the set.

I nodded and quickly eat everything and got ready.

"Oppa, i will be going, bye!" I said running into the car with my manager.

Jiyong POV

After Hyelin went out, i quickly also got ready and went out to meet Taeyang and Seungri.

Seungri: Yah, why are you late?

"Overslept,"

Taeyang: Kaja, let's talk about it.

"She's back so how?"

Taeyang: What do you mean so how? Do you still love her?

"No,i do not think so?"

Seungri: After she left, you went through a hard time. Now that she is back are you going back to your old ways?

"Ani, i am just afraid that she is back because she have a motive and stuff,"

Taeyang: Aish. Do not think that way.. Maybe she is here for a reason..

Then my mobile phone rang.

My conversatiom with Hyelin's manager

me: Yeoboseyo?

Dean: Jiyong, come down to the hospital, Hyelin lost a lot of blood after falling from the stairs!palli!

Me: Mwo?! Arraseo arraseo.

Convo end

"Guys, i need to hurry to meet someone, we will talk about this another day!" I quickly run to my car and drive to the hospital

As i reached the hospital i saw Hyelin lying on a bed with her arm in a cast and her leg too.

"What happen hyung?" I asked

Dean: She was filming halfway then she fell from the stairs. I think you better stay away for now. Reporters are coming in.

"Okay, okay. If everything is fine call me, i will be outside,"

For some reason i was worried. I do not know what i actually feel towards Hyelin.

20 mins of waiting i quickly head to her room.

Nobody was there so i entered and locked the door. Probably she is asleep.

"Yah, why are you so careless?"

I looked at her who was sound asleep and she looks as if she is in heaven. The door was knock several times i quickly open the door it was Hyelin's parents.

"Oh, umma you came?"i let them in

(H)Umma: What happen?

"She was filming then she fell from a staircase,"

(H)Umma: Aigoo. My daughterr..

"Umma, appa, take a seat, i will get water for you both,"

(H)Appa: Ne, gomawo.

I smiled and went out of the room and talk to one of the doctor.

"I want the room to Hyelin ssi, to be private. Only family members and related to Hyelin is able to go in,"

Doctor: We will arrange it for you. We will move her to the private room.

"Thank you,"

I quickly went inside and gave both Hyelin's parent water.

(H)Appa: Is this her room?

"Ani, i have arrange it to the private room,"

(H) Appa: Good. Its better.

I smiled and the doctor came in to push Hyelin's bed to a new room. All of us sat in the big room and wait for Hyelin to wake up. Daehan hyung came to visit too.

3 hours in the hospital

"Umma,appa, hyung. You should head home first, its getting late, i will stay to take care of Hyelin,"

Daehan: Kurae, we will leave her in your care. Kaja umma appa.

(H) Umma: Please take care of her and if there is anything please update me.

I nodded my head and looked at them who looks a little disheartened. I sat down beside Hyelin and look at her.

"Yah, you said you will take good care of yourself. Do you know umma and appa is worried?"

I sighed looking at her and i remembered i cant be wearing this clothes until she wake up. I called Seunghyun to help me

Convo With Seunghyun(T.O.P)

T.O.P : Mwo?

Me: Where are you?

T.O.P: Out. Wae?

Me: Can you help me? Hyelin is admitted in the hospital and i cant leave her side. Can you go to our house and take my items?

T.O.P: Okay okay. How do i get inside?

Me: Just enter using the pin number we used the other day.

T.O.P: Ne,ne.. What do i take?

Me: My wardrobe, theres a blue bag. My emergency bag, can you bring it for me?

T.O.P: Okay, when i reached the hospital i will contact you.

Me: Oh and make sure the puppies are inside the room near the kitchen and there is food for them.

T.O.P: Mhm. Ne..

Convo End.

I look at Hyelin again and i went out of the room several times so that i wont fall asleep while waiting for Seunghyun hyung to come.

2 hours of waiting.

T.O.P finally showed up and he seems tired.

"Hyung, have a sleep here till tomorrow,"

Seunghyun: Hmm, so what happen?

"She? She fell after filming her shoot from the stairs,"

Seunghyun: Mwo? Jinjja? So what did the doctor say?

"Her fall is alittle bit serious but the doctir convinced us that her situation will not make her lose her mind or memory but her movement will be affected. Her arm and her leg are affected,"

Seunghyun: Ah i see.. Today was her last day of filming kurae?

"Ne, its lucky because if not the drama will have to change in a way,"

Seunghyun: Kuraee.

Both of us stayed up until quite very late until we fell asleep.