Chapter 15

Jiyong POV

"Yah! Open the door! Now!"

Taeyang: Let her be. Probably she is mad. That we did not help her.

I went to get the extra key for her room and enter her room.

Hyelin: Yah? Who ask you to come in?

I ignored her and carried her.

Hyelin: Yah! Let me down.(she struggled)

The boys followed me from behind.

"You do not get mad at your husband,this handsome husband of yours,"

Everyone was coughing.

Hyelin: Mwo? Tsk. Bye. I want to sleep. Goodnight!

Two months laterr.

My leg recovered and i could walk normally. I woke up real early and went to work to meet with several client to promote a few products.

Manager: Welcome back. :)

"Thank you, so what else do i need to look into?"

We talk about a lot of things like what i casted for and etc.

narrator's pov

5 months later.

Both Gdragon and Hyelin was busy with their jobs and they rarely meet each other as Gdragon and the members started their tour. As for Hyelin she is busy with dramas, movies, hosting and modelling. Even though they stay under one roof. They both rarely went home. Its either, Jiyong stay near the company or overseas. Hyelin will either be at her manager's apartment or a hotel or even she do not go home just to finish her filming. Jilin, Jiji and Lili was put at a dog home for a moment. Until both of them have settled down a little bit.

Hyelin's POV

"Where are we headed to?"

Manager: To a meeting for a new web drama.

"Okay! Kaja!" I said smiling inside the car

We headed to the tv station and i saw Seunghyun with one of the directors.

Director: Hi, i am Director Kim.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Kang Hyelin imnida,"

Mr Kim: I hope you are noted that we would like to cast you as the main lead with T.O.P.

"Jinjja?"

Seunghyun: Wae? Wae?

Mr Kim: Yes both of you will be a couple in this web drama. And if this web drama is a hit. We will produce a movie or if not at least a drama series.

"I see.."

Mr Kim: So would you like to try this out?

"Sure, i will have a go,"

Mr Kim: Good. Seunghyun?

"I am cool about it,let's work it out,"

Mr Kim: Okay, we will see you next week and start filming.

"Okay sure, thank you Mr Kim,"

Mr Kim: Thank you.

He went out of the meeting room and i look at him.

"Yah? Isn't this seem like a dream that i can work with you?"

Seunghyun: I know right? Hyelin and T.O.P. A BIG SUCCESS!

We giggled and the managers look at us.

Manager: Hyelin? We have a shoot to go to!

"Ah kurae! I will see you next week then oppa?"

Seunghyun: Kurae! take care and bye!

Then i smiled and hurry to the next shoot. While i was inside the car, we passed by an alley and saw someone who look like Jiyong and he was wearing the jacket i bought for him. He was with a girl. He was hugging her. Omg!

We just drove pass and i diverted my attention and not to think about it.

Manager: Hyelin? Yah? Hyelin.

I snapped out of it and look at him.

"Where is Ilayda(personal stylist)?"

Manager: She is already at the shooting location.

"Okay noted,"

One week laterr.

I came earlier for the shoot and got ready my script and it was a scene where i first meet T.O.P.

Mr Kim: Hyelin are you ready?

There was many other actor and actress. For instance my bestfriend in this drama is Yoori ssi. And there was Kim Ha Neul and many more.

We did a lot of scene today and we finished the scene location until it was at night.

"Thank you everyone for their hardwork, thank you very much," i said smiling

I went towards my car and saw Seunghyun.

Seunghyun: Hyelin ssi?

"Yes, T.O.P ssi?"

Seunghyun: Shall we go out and have dinner together? To celebrate the start of our filming?

"Sure, you pick the place,"

We went to have our dinner at a restaurant where he book a private room.

Seunghyum: Well, well. Sister in law. Its been long since we met.

"Hmm, well well. Mr Seunghyun. we are both busy with our own schedule,"

Seunghyun: Hmm. So how is your husband?

"He? I do not know,"

Seunghyun: Kurae! I forgot! You guys are just married by name. Miss Kwon?

"Yah! You better keep it to yourself!"

Seunghyun: Ne, ne. Congrats to our first collaboration.

I smiled and nod my head. We talk about our life and personal stuff. About Jiyong and his tours.

after the filming was completed, the whole web drama filming was done i got a lot lot more closer to Seunghyun

The drama had the first press conference and everyone was present. There were many fans and reporters asking us a lot of question.

Reporter: So Top ssi, how was it like to act with Hyelin ssi?

I looked forward to his reply.

Seunghyun: Hmm. Hyelin ssi, she is a very friendly chingu, where i can laugh with during filming and joke around. She can be serious at times. And i always look forward to every filming with her.

Ha neul: They are way too close. Everytime you see both of them act, they will always never fail to crack the team up.

Yoori: Kurae! They make a good collaboration!

"What?" I laughed

The reporters started asking the other actress and actor question.

Reporter 2: Hyelin ssi, if you had a chance to be casted for a new drama, would you mind acting alongside T.O.P ssi?

"Urm.. I would love to since we are very comfortable with each other and i hope for more collaboration with him," i said smiling while looking at him.

Seunghyun: That means more bullying.

"Yah?" I said looking at him

The press conference continue for half an hour. Then all of us finally went for a celebration.