Chapter 8: The End

Seeing the cars spread from villages to a whole town bringing chaos and death all around with speed as their resolve.The car realizes that it has become a pollutant, spreading pollution and death all along. Just when it is about to say, "I have become death, destroyer of all worlds," it sees a police helicopter and plane.

Then it says Oh shit I should have been discrete. But then it thinks and says it has been discrete so where was the mistake. Just police came trying to capture it yet again.

But this time it was different. They were ready to take action so yup it started the rain of pain dissolving the young cars while weakening the grown. But still not enough as some were already grown strong resistant to acid and stuffs. So started a long war ultimately the tradional art of capture took the sweet spot letting them be captured yet again with all their staff.

At last they were sent to space as the gift to Martian.

(Malignant means cancer which could grow in entirely different part of body independent of originating mass. Also benign can't do that and even can't cross boundaries so they are not called cancer maybe called neoplasia instead. Malignant neoplasia is cancer.

Police let's say is treatment. And rain of pain is chemotherapy and radiations which works on only those cells whose TSGene are not badly injured)