Chapter 1

"Jhasmine, are you okay?" Kiara asked me.

We are now inside of our beloved classroom.

"A..ah?"

"Yeah.. You're spacing out again. :/" Athena looked worried. Well the two of them are worried.

Ah, hehe. Yes, I'm okay. ;)" I smiled.

"Are you thinking of your father again?" Kiara asked.

I did not answer.

"Jhas, if you want, we can excuse you from our classes." She added.

"No, it's okay. Besides, our exam is fast approaching. I'm sure if dad's alive, he doesn't want to see me skipping classes. :)" I answered them with a genuine smile.

"If that's what you want, but if you're not feeling good, just tell us okay? We will always be here for you. :)" Athena said.

"Thank you. :)" I said.

I'm thankful to the both of them. Athena and Kiara have been my friends ever since first year high school. The death of my father also affected them since they are also close with him. they cried but still, the comfort they gave me was one hundred percent. They never left my side. And I guess that's what we call FRIENDSHIP. :)

It was already 4pm when our last subject for this day ended. Athena, Kiara and I decided to walk going to the bus station since we all ride in a bus. We enjoy riding there. ^__^ Whille walking, we saw students from different school.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW. *w*"- Athena's eyes sparkled.

"This is Love Arts University, right?" I asked.

"Uh, yes. The most famous and elegant university here in Korea.  The students here are not just ordinary.. They are rich, popular, talented and everything.." Kiara explained.

"Oh, I see. Well I guess, Korea University is still the best! :DDD" I said.

"How can you say that, Jhas?! :O" Athena looked at me with madness in her eyes.

Eh? What have I done? O.o

"Hahaha. Have you forgot, Jhas? Love Arts University is Athena's dream school ever since high school." Kiara reminded me.

Ohhhh. Yaaaaaah. Now I remember. xDD

"Ah, right! Oh, don't worry, Athena! You'll be able to wear the uniform of Love Arts University and be a student there! Perseverance! Determination! Passion! :D"  I said.

"You think so, Jhas? :')" Athena asked.

"Of course! FIGHTING! :D" I raised my hand and nag-AJA. :)

"Okay, okay. Enough.. Let's go home now, girls.. ;D" Kiara said as she put her arms around Athena's and my shoulder.

"YEAAAAAH!~ :D" Athena said happily.

"Eh? Waaaaaaaaiiit." She went near the entrance gate of Love Arts University. I did the same. We saw a poster there and it says..

LOVE ARTS UNIVERSITY

presents

WHAT LOVE IS

A friendly competition

Dance Competition

Singing and Acoustic Competition

Drama Competition

Tickets will be sold at the following schools..

Contestants:

Love Arts University             Kirin Arts University

KoreaArts University          Crystal University