Chapter 18

Phaya POV

Being close to the young man felt really nice; that's what Phaya thought. He can see and observe the features of the young man much better. Looking at them, Phaya can't really get enough of how each feature of Tharn is so perfect.

The young man's eyes, the attractive mole under them, and the pink lips that he has—Phaya can't get enough of them. Looking at the young man's lips makes Phaya think about the dream he had last night. The warmth of the kiss they shared and the soft lips of the young man.

"I wanted to try it," Phaya thought, still looking at Tharn's lip.

"It looks soft; will the taste be the same as in my dream? ," he added silently.

Phaya really wanted to kiss the young man, but he couldn't. He knows he can't. For now. He has to wait. He has to wait for the right time when everything is clear.

"You have to wait, Phaya. Control yourself," he repeatedly said to himself as he looked at the shy man in front of him.

The awkward yet mysterious atmosphere between the two was disrupted when a voice calling his name was heard.

"ya!..Phaya!!"

Phaya looks in the direction where the voice came from and sees a man running at him. It was P'Saint.

"P', why are you running like that? "Phaya asked when the young man finally arrived in front of him.

"Well, the rain stopped, so the team decided to continue our work to finish it early so we could pack our things for our flight later."

"Oh, the rain really stopped. I didn't even notice that," he thought.

"Flight? "The young man asked, making the two of them look at him.

"Yes, today is our last day here," Phaya said to Tharn, who looked disappointed after he heard what he said.

"Who is this, Phaya? "P'Saint asked as he finally realized that there was another person beside them.

"P' this is Tharn, and Tharn this is P'Saint," he said as he introduced the two to each other.

"Hello, Nong," P'Saint said as he greeted Tharn.

"Hello, P'Saint, nice to meet you," Tharn greeted, still having an obvious disappointment for what he heard a while ago.

The two can see the sad look the young man gave, making P'Saint look at him teasingly. Phaya could feel the look that his friend was giving him, but he decided to ignore it since Tharn was still there.

"Why are you looking like that? "Phaya said, as he couldn't bear to see the sad look that Tharn was giving him.

"Like what? "Tharn said with a surprised look, making Phaya stunned.

"I see he was oblivious about the look he was showing right now," Phaya said to himself.

"Should I cry or not? ", he added.

"Nothing," he finally said.

Phaya finally looked at his friend beside him, trying to talk to him, but halted when he saw him talking to his assistant, discussing the continuation of their work. He saw the man running from the rest; talking to them, and finally, he saw the team lifting all the equipment.

"Phaya, we have to go! "P'Saint shouted as he saw him running to the group, helping them lift some materials.

Hearing that, Phaya can only sigh and look again at the young man, who has been quiet till now. He looks at his face and observes him again, making sure that he can see and remember the features of the young man before he goes.

"Tharn," Phaya said as he bowed his head, looking into the young man's eyes.

"I have to go. It's nice meeting you, Tharn," he added.

Phaya saw the young man nod and still had an obvious disappointment on his face and voice as he agreed. Seeing that, Phaya smiled, leaving Tharn stunned.

"See you again, Tharn; make sure to remember me," Phaya said with a teasing voice as he patted the head of the stunned Tharn and turned away.

"It's warm. It's real and not a dream. Finally," Phaya said as he continued to walk and look at his hand. The same hand he used as he patted the young man's head.

"He's adorable, seriously!! "He thought.

Phaya finally arrived from the group, and they continued and finished their work until 1:30 in the afternoon. The group decided to eat their lunch out so they could just freshen up and pack their things once they got home. Once done, the group decided to get home and arrived after an hour. The group parted ways to pack their things and planned to meet in the living room before 4.

Phaya agreed and walked to his room, where he showers and packs his things. He made sure that his room was as clean as it was in the beginning. Once satisfied with his work, Phaya finally decided to rest for a while. He is still thinking about the young man he met and can't believe that he really met him in reality.

Tharn. The young man's name is Tharn. Honestly speaking, he was disappointed that he had to go home after meeting him; he didn't want to, but he had his exam next week, and he had to fix his schedule for the training. Then he saw a glimpse of his phone and was stunned for a moment before rubbing his hand in his face and saying,

"Fvck, the phone, that's right. How can I forget to get his number? ," he said to himself.

"You just became a fool, Phaya, big time," he added, as he couldn't believe he had forgotten this important thing.

"It's fine next time. I'll get it next time," Phaya said.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Author's Note: Chapter 18 is done!!Yayy!! Anyway, I'm quite busy these days huhuhu a lot of things is happening due to my classes. Anyway, I hope you are still reading this. Enjoy ur reading, my Moonstars!! Kindly vote, comment and follow! Lovelots!! mwah!!