chapter #2

Now it was a year later kadia and rogean relationship came to a part when rogean had finish school and is ready to start a family of his own, while kadia is still in her last year of school.

kadia:baby! how can you say something like that when you know this is my last year in high school and trying to past like you did? how can you even bring up that topic? and you want me to leave school to have sex with you to make a child, but what you don't know am drying to have child who i can hold, care and love and also say that am hear and won't leave your side, only when am finish with school, i'll be ready for all of that things.

rogean had the heart later that evening to start an argument with kadia about it and also when was her exam time when she needs help and a lot of studying to do and she needs stress free of all drama. kadia feels like he did it on purpose cause he knows kadia won't pass the examination on a stressful mind.

Kadia week after results has came out!

Kadia: Are you happy!, you ungrateful beast, now you got your wish, it has been granted. I'm leaving school, so are you happy of what you've done. AH!! I will never forgive you for this!

Kadia calm done and told him I need to be alone for a few days, I call or write you when I forgive.

A month later kadia found out that she was three months pregnant. So kadia thought is best to go to rogan home and tell him the good news in person, but when kadia got there and she knocked on the door and rogean open..........and that's when it all started.................

kadia: I just came to see you tell you that i was sorry and also some good news

Rogean: oh OK! but your mom already told me you said your sorry. so what good news you want to tell me.

Kadia: Ain't you going to invited me in the house?.

Rogean: No! In hear is a little Misty now, so tell me?

Kadia: come on stop playing, let me in!(she pushes the door open)

After kadia has push opened the door she saw a girl in his Misty place, she stand there at th door way can't believe that he had already replace her.

Kadia: so this is why you didn't want me come in cause you have a replacement of me.

Rogean: this is not what it looks like baby, I can explain! please calm down.

Kadia: so go on explain! you know what I ain't got time for this, you can stay with your girl and stick it/her up your ass. I'll be fine with my unborn child on my own and when he/she comes and I'll be even more excited. so bye! am done.

Rogean: No! please wait!(running behind her) let me explain who's the girl! please.

Kadia walked away and he turn back. Later that same day Rogean father went over to kadia home and was explaining who was the girl in the house earlier that evening, but she just wasn't listening to his crap and there was a point when she unmute her ears and heard him said that it was his niece, rogean cousin.

Kadia: what did you said?

rogean: father:yes! it's his cousin and may I just say you scared the cheese out of my niece Kyla Joesph. rogean really loves you , he not stop speaking about you ever since he cause you your education and he also told me today that your three months pregnant, is that right?

kadia: yes is true!( her phone rings) excuse me for a few minutes

Rogean father: OK! maybe its him.

Kadia: (on the phone) hello!

rogean: hi!, am sorry I hurt you and for everything else, (but what kadia don't know is that rogean is outside)

kadia: NO!, am sorry I went off like a ''boom''' on you and for that am so sorry. ( he's actually back of her on the phone while she's speaking)

rogean:(he hang up the phone and goes on his knees and touche's her on her foot)

kadia: (stocked) how long you were there?, why you on your knees? get up!

rogean: please just hear me out! kadia I've had my eyes on you even before we started dating and it's time to show my love and companion of the love I feel of you and not let you out my life, so hear goes! '''WILL...............YOU.........MARRY...........ME.........PLEASE''''''

kadia:(crying in surprise and just she was about to answer she fainted)

but later at 8 o'clock when she recover and saw a ring on her finger and walked out in the living room where everyone been waiting for her to wake up. kadia ''shouts and said mom I had this weird dream that rogean had ask to marry me''

The hole Family: Oh! she wakes up now we can all celebrate together. (rogean runs up and hold her cause she was still in stock that's it's true)

Their kiss and had wine but kadia had juice, celebrate together all night long.