chapter #1

It all starts this..................................

Rogean and Kadia goes to school together and Kadia never did notice Rogean, but Rogean had his eyes on her. One random day Kadia was at home on a Sunday, then Rogean and his father Ron came by her house to ask Kadia mother Kady if her daughter will have his son hand in a date. It was like an history thing to go to the maiden house and ask to date, so her mother said ''YES'', But Kadia was inside when everything has been planning. Kadia had heard her mother outside chatting with someone and she an noisy girl, so she and see who it were and she saw her principle and his son, which was Rogean and Dr. Ron. Oh! she was surprised .

Ron&Rogean: Oh! there she is!

Kadia: There who is?

Rogean: You my princess

Kadia:Oh' that's sweet(smiling) but wait what's going on hear?

Rogean: I came to ask your hand in a date from your mother and guest what? she said 'YES'

Kadia: oh OK, I will, but when,where and what time?

Rogean: Tomorrow is Monday, at the Antigua playground, at 5:15pm. "SO WHAT YOU SAY!"

Kadia: Am sorry! tomorrow is a school day you know that, and even through I get homework everyday.

Rogean: "I will take of that, you just promise me you'll come on the date with me"

Kadia: Yes, I will my prince!

Then the next day at school Kadia saw Rogean in the hall with his friends and Rogean waved at her, but she acted like she didn't saw him, so he went over to her where she was standing with her friends gossiping.

Rogean: didn't you saw me waving to you a while ago bbz!

Kadia: sorry, but No!................( she's playong hard to get)

Rogean: oh Ok! how is your morning so far?

Kadia: It's fine, sorry gotta go to class am late.

Rogean: then how about i walk you to class

Kadia: that's not neccessary, it's OK!

Rogean: It's OK, I don't have class! so lets go girl.

Rogean putd his hand around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him and Kadia notice that people are staring at them. So she easily pulls apart from him, and she starts to laugh, but but finally their reach her craft class. OK this it is me said Kadia. Bye bbz, see you later at lunch said Rogean. However later that day the fun begins at 11:45pm lunch time. Kadia was walking to buy her lunch, when Rogean stop her because he had a picnic surprise. As there both walked to his father office friends were staring, but she doesn't know what's coming.

Rogean: What are you up to know?

Kadia: Just going to buy my lunch.why?

Rogean: I have a surprise for you, so come with me.

Kadia: OK! I hope you not planning to kill me

Rogean: oh NO! it's in my dad's office. lets go!

AS their walked to his father office, her heart beats faster and faster. As there enter the room the she saw this loving picnic on the ground of the office.

Kadia: WOW! omg, this is amazing. did you did this all by yourself, bbz?

Rogean: yeah! i actually did

Kadia was so happy of the surprise lunch, Rogean feed her the first peace and she love it. Kadia couldn't believe he prepared such an wonderful lunch for her, (all she could do was cry.........). After Rogean and Kadia finish eating lunch, their chat and laugh until a half-hour passed their started kissing. there were actully in the office untill school was finish.

Kadia: Ilike this!

Rogean: me too(heart in fire)

Oh, there started intermating(having sex) in the his father office................... till 30 minutes later after school was finished.

Rogean: Oh, lets go now I can't believe it's over

Kadia: Oh really! I didn't even heard the bell rang

Rogean: I'll walk you home

Kadia: that's OK! I'll have company cause my friends want to know about us! (still playing hard to get)

Rogean: Oh OK!

Kadia: but thanks for everthing to day

Rogean: that's not all the fun for today.

There kissed and said Goodbye.

On her way home with her friends, their were asking so many qestions and when she about to answer Rogean pulled up in his father car and stopped Kadia and her friends.

Ron: he can go on with you, when I'm coming to get you I'll bring his clothes, and just promise you make him wash his skin.

Rogean: DAD!......... come on

Kadia: Laughing............Oh Yes!

Kadia Friends:(upset faces)

Rogean was all over Kadia, when she tryed to speak to her friends and answering their qestion he was always asking a question too, finally Kadia friend there goodbye's. We reached the villa Primary School were Her very lady sells name Sandra were she use to go to.

Sandra: come hear, ow are you doing?(she just want to know who is that next to her).

Kadia: I'm fine

Sandra: but stop, what going her? me go tell you mother.

Kadia&Rogean: she already knows, my dad and my mom set us up

Sandra:(shocked) oh ok! then am sorry I didn't know

Kadia: it's nothing everyone asking(Sandra and kadia chat for a few mintues, while Rogean go ahead) Rogean baby you can go on I'll meet you home, in a few minutes.

After speaking to Sandra kadia went on home and as soon as she turn the corner she saw Rogean at her worst nightmare home chatting. There were like "watch that ugly girl coming our way now" and .......

Rogean: excuse me girls?my girl isn't ugly, she pretty i every way, so i don't appreciate you girl saying those things about my girlfriend ok. i would stop be your friends. Have nice day girls.