In this club

March 5, 2024
10pm
Ariana's cousin (LeLe), party

In this club; Usher, Beyonce, & Lil Wayne
I know you want it (yea)
I'm hesitating (why)
You must be crazy
I gotta man, you gotta lady
I know
We here together

Me and Ariana sung alone while recording.

"You wanna drink?" I asked.

"Yes! Shot of Don Julio." She said.

I walked to the bar area and got us 2 shots.

Zaneir pov

"Lemme take you upstairs a sum." Lele said before pulling on my belt.

I followed her, before reaching the stairs I seen Mariah. We made eye contact. I glanced at her figure and outfit. Noticing all her curves and her facial expression. She looked at Lele in front of me. She noticed Lele pulling onto my pants.

I smirked and continued to follow Lele upstairs. We made it to her room, she started kissing on my neck. I gripped her ass and kissed her back.

"You ready for me to suck that dick.." She said before pulling my manhood out.

Mariah pov

I already knew what Lele and Zaneir was up to. I really don't give a fuck, it's just real random for them two to be clicked up.

"Here you goo, after this no more drinks." I said.

Honestly, I'm drunk as fuck and it feels good.

"I should be saying that to you." Ariana said before letting out a chuckle.

3 hours later..

Ariana pov

I looked over to my right and seen Mariah passed out on the couch. Yep thats my que to get us home.

"Riah, get up" I said tapping her.

"Hm— I'm up.. I'm up." She said getting up and stumbling.

"Bitch, I know that's not Ariana." I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked behind me and it was Jakiya. An opp ass bitch from my Junior year in high school.

"Check it out" I said putting my hair in a ponytail.

Mariah wiped her mouth and put her hair in a bun.

"Man nah fuck this shit, everybody it's time to go." Lele said.

Everybody walked out, including me and Mariah.

"Nah, run that" Jakiya said when I walked out.

"Bitch wassup, run yo fade with me." Mariah said before throwing up.

Oh my God, this bitch is drunk as hell.

"Wassup ho" Jakiya said.

I ran up on Jakiya, uppercutting her all in her mouth. Leaving it bloody. I started kneeing her which made her fall. I stomped her out. She was unconscious for a second.

Zaneir pov

"Aw hell nah, stop that shit." Aiesha said breaking up the fight.

Everybody heard police sirens. I got in my car and gang got in they cars. I was starting to pull off but I seen the police approached Ariana and cuffed her up. I seen Ariana car and seen Mariah was in the driver side. Nah, she can't drive. She too drunk.