Tied

Mariah pov

Me and Zanier have been talking everyday, which is even a shocker for me. I really do have feelings for him. Honestly, before we had sex I liked him, but now? Now I feel loved by him. I feel love towards him, I feel a lot. I just need to get outta my head and remember how these niggas is before I get too sprung.

                *Incoming FaceTime Call*

I looked at my phone and seen it was my mom calling.

"Hey mom" I said.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing, finishing work. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing was just checking on you." She said.

I was getting another call, but it was private. Mhm.. weird, definitely not answering that. They called again..

"Hold on ma" I said.

I ended me and her call and answered the private call.

I waited for them to talk but it was just silence. So I hung up. They called back and I declined. They called again, I answered.

"Who is this? Stop calling if you just gone sit there and not say shit." I said.

"Bitch fuck Janay!" A voice yelled into the phone.

I got so agitated and annoyed automatically.

"Bitch fuck you! You sitting on yo ass, bored. Calling me on some lame ass shit, bitch. Any hoe who think they know me or my sister can get hit, right now, wassup?" I said in defense mode.

They hung the phone up and I got the urge to roll my eyes. Bitches really be weird as fuck, prolly one of them hating ass hoes from out South.

Zanier pov

"Aight, ima fuck with ya." I said dabbing up my homie Ron.

"So I heard you fucking with some bitch name Mariah now?" Dominique said.

I looked over at her and chuckled.

"Aye foe, get yo goofy ass on shorty." I said.

"Nah fuck that-"

"Foe look at you, you think I was gone really deal with you on some serious shit. You known for being a skeeze shorty, you pop out babies from different niggas every year shawty." I said.

This bitch needa get the fuck on, I'm the last nigga to get into it with a bitch foe. Ion do allat.

She looked at me with a death stare and was silent. I walked away and went to my car.

                           *Incoming call*

"Waddup" I said.

"Za-Zaneir, this Ari. Have you heard from Mariah?" She asked.

"We talked earlier, wassup?" I asked.

She sounded worried as hell..

"Her lo to her phone ain't sharing with me no more and she not answering no calls. I went to her house to see if she was there and she wasn't." She said.