wait!?

Suddenly zero is thrown into the air and hit the ground hard . Mikey was towering over them both and Mikey was a pretty big guy. Mikey stood there looking like a raging bull. Milia quickly realized what it was. " Mikey your mad I was distracted by zero weren't you? " yeah I was so what you're barley wearing any cloths and I'm your brother". just then Milia got a message on her  phone after looking at it for a few minutes "we have to go under cover some assiains are looking for us"  "what"! Mikey and zero  said in Unison. " dude you need how to not step on my cape and Milia walk straight up with your shoulders back " Mikey complains while walking around quietly. "one I'm wearing heals and Ill walk straight when I'm dead which is what you're about to be if you don't zip it" Milia snapped.  out of nowhere  a little baby girl is shoved into Milia's arms .  Milia is confused as the baby coos . the group stops walking and sits at park bench by a popular street the baby had a note tucked into her baby blanket the note said 'my name is eclipse if you're reading this I am afraid the bad people got my family if I'm given too you it means there after you too' Milia face went blank and she started swaying the boys look at her for a while, Mikey grabs eclipse just then  Milia passes out zero holds her up .  when loud shots ring out throughout the whole street someone was shooting not one person but five .