a weekend to remember

Dante POV
It's three am when I hear the police knock on my door I answer but before I can say anything I'm tackled to the ground and placed in handcuffs. They say I'm not allowed to talk we arrive at the police station and my heart nearly stops when I see Milia with zero and if I wasn't in handcuffs then there'd be a bullet through his skull. They allow me to talk to Milia with several officers watching of course, "why'd you push me Dante?" She asked. I don't respond I just stare and look at the officer on my left and talk to him "she's not in the right mindset she wandered off yesterday and she's just been acting out of it" I tell him. Milia springs from her seat and attempts to hit me which is perfect for me. "Liar he's lying! I'm perfectly aware and fine!" She protests.after a while the police bring in someone else Milia freezes when she see who it is. "Mom?" Her mother looks at her with hatred and tells the police "she's clearly unstable! She ran away from home almost two years ago! Put her in a hospital for the ill people like her!" That broke something in me cause despite the hand cuffs I attack her mother. The police Arrest me and  before they can do anything else  MY men bring in sixteen suitcases of money. "Money for the bail"