chapter 2

Hey, y'know what, I thought while walking outside the school let's go down Jefferson st. This time, change can be good. I go down Jefferson lane humming to one of my favorite songs. I took a left and Noticed a park that looked peaceful with a big oak tree, with benches and flowers everywhere. "Hmmm maybe I can do my homework here." I think aloud.

I plop down on one of the benches and start on my math homework. After working on some of the problems for a while I decided to take a break and play video games. "

Cmon Leon one more level and you beat the boss!" I say hyping myself up. Then that's when I felt a drip of water on my forehead. "Hmm whatever probably leftover rainwater on the trees." It did not take me long to realize that in fact, it was rain, and a big storm at that. "Ughh shit." I put my switch in my bag and ran for cover after being drenched. I looked around my shelter, and noticed a girl sleeping? In the corner. I looked closer and realized it was the quiet kid. Am I going crazy or is the quiet kid pretty up close?! I mean she does have long silky black hair and those heart shaped lips and those dimples, but! That doesn't mean anything. I thought to myself squatting down to look at her. I noticed she was shivering and I covered her with my jacket,not wanting her to get sick. I wait for the rain to stop, getting up to leave but turning back for the girl, should I bring her over? Hm. No I can't, dad would question it. "Sorry" I muttered, turning back to leave.