11 - The End

Ok, so this is the last chapter for this book, because I don't want to continue this book, so I'm going to finish it out. If anyone wants to adopt the book, then they can if they talk to me, and I agree. Just ask in the comments if you want to take over the book. Also there is cussing and the words are in italics, (slanted). Onto the the chapter.

  Aizawa's POV:

   I am leaving for work, I set up cameras so I could check in on Zuzu and Zashi. So I know if they need punishment later or not. I get out of my car and walk into the meeting room where a few other pros are gathered. Nezu should be here soon to start the meeting.

...After the meeting...

  Still Aizawa's POV:

   I am on my way home after the meeting about *whatever you want it to be about* I get in my car and turn it on. As I pull out of my parking spot, some Jackass speeds into the parking I just left, almost hitting my car. I pull out my phone to watch the camera footage to see if they did anything, I told them not to do. All I see is them in a fort, damnit, I should have known to put microphones in the cameras.

...20 minutes after Aizawa left...

  Izuku's POV:

  "Zashi~~" I said. "Zuzu no! I don't want a punishment tonight," he pouts. "Zashi if we build a fort Shota won't see us, on his cameras, and he was dumb and didn't put microphones in said cameras, so he can't hear us," I said, knowingly. He comes closer to me. " Where do we build the fort?" He asked needily.

   "We put it in the living room duh," I said. We get blankets and pillows and move the cushions around in the living room, till we have a great big comfy fort! We turn on the TV to make it look like we are watching it but in reality we weren't.

  Hisashi's POV:

Me and Izuku get in the fort, and I sit leaning on the couch. Izuku crawls over to me and pulls me into his lap. "Z-zuku w-what are you doing?" I say. "I'm getting you in the mood Baby~" he said. I moan at the name. He starts to rub circles onto my inner thighs, I gasp and moan. I get hard almost instantly. "Daddy~ Fuck me please," I beg.

  "Ok baby Daddy will Fuck you, you want it soft or rough?" He asked me. What do I say, I don't want Shota to see my 'i was just fucked face, but at the same time I really want to be railed. "Don't do it so rough that I make the face, but I don't want you to go too soft, ok?" I said half making up my mind. "Sure baby boy," he said. I moan at that.

...1 hour before Shota gets back from the meeting...

  Izuku's POV:

   Shit, we need to get out of the fort to shower, I'll put my shirt and shorts on, and wrap Zashi in a blanket, su he don't look suspicious. I wrap his sleeping body up, and put my clothes back on, I'll clean up after a shower/bath.

...After the Bath...

  Zashi's POV:

   We get in the shower and wash up, and Zuzu washes my hair, and I wash his. It was relaxing, then I wash my body, I bend down to pick up a bottle that fell, and Izuku slaps my ASS, "Ow that hurt, Zuzu. What is wrong with you!" I said.

  "Everything is wrong with me, and how was I to resist, the I mean I could have shoved my cock in you bubble butt, but I knew you didn't want a punishment tonight, so I did the other one," he said like a smartass. So mean some times, we get out after rinsing off the soap suds. I grab a towel and dry off my body.