The City of Chaos

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Hi, hi >w< This is a Splatoon oc insert (My oc to be exact o-0) If this doesn't peak your interest, please don't leave a negative comment and just read something else ;-;

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

☆ A young octoling would roam around the streets of Splatsville, conflicted of where she should head to first as this was his first time in this city. Thankfully though, she was companied by her salmonoid smallfry. "This is it, buddy..! A new chapter- AH!" Unfortunately, the octoling would trip over an empty can of soda.

"Geez, even for being the city of chaos, you would at least think no one leaves a mess around." She mumbled, getting off the floor and dusting herself off. Her lil' buddy, as she would like to call him, would be concerned but relieved to find out she was okay. "Ohh! Look, buddy, a weaponry store!"

Lil' buddy jumped up and down excitedly, making excited gurggle noises. The octoling smiled and then realized something. "It's best if you stay here. Pretty sure everyone would start freaking out if a salmonoid were to enter." Lil' buddy frowned sadly, making a sad noise. The young octoling smiled and patted his head. "I'll be quick, promise!"

And with that, she entered the store. Only to exit 10 seconds later. "What a..!!- meanie! Telling me I can't get a weapon because I'm not fresh enough... You're not fresh enough." The octoling mumbled and grumbled, lil' buddy startled by her sudden outburst.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. Well... How am I supposed to be?-" just then, the Ocotoling would receive a notification on her phone. She took it out and saw a splatcast was starting by the, THE, idols... Deep cut! She freaked out, excitedly finding a secluded place to watch the news with lil' buddy.

Watching the news, the octoling was very obsorbed and then gasped. "The zap fish was stolen?! No wonder this city felt empty." She looked to the spire of the lobby. "The zapfish was squidnapped..! Geez.. Hasn't this happened many other times already? Huh... Oh well." She shrugged her shoulders as she felt lil' buddy climb onto her lap.

"I wonder how they'll get it back. No doubt they won't. They always get the zapfish back. Must be the... Octarians.. Again.." The octoling said, pausing as she mentioned the octarians.. Seeing as she was apart of the octarians long ago.

Just then, the sewer lid next to her jittered. She jumped back, yelping. "Eek! What?!?-" just then, lil' buddy saw the opportunity to jump in. The octoling yelped again. "No, no, no! Come back!" Quickly getting into her swim form, she fazed through the grates of the lid.... ★

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Omg I hope that wasn't TOO cringe (X﹏X)↷ anyway, ty for reading >w<

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯