Chapter one

It all started in first year. I was getting the last of my stuff from my room and bathroom to put into my trunk. Until uncle Remus asked me to hurry up and come downstairs. Once I put my stuff into the car, we were off. I was nervous like always. I hated being around so many people and I always try to make a good impression. I was scared I would not make any friends or be bullied because of my family. I acted like I didn't care and was rude to them back. But it really affected me.

The train station

I pushed it out of my mind when we got to the train station. I figured I'd follow all the other people with pets and trolleys. I had a grey cat that I had gotten about a year ago. He was sweet but feisty but that would never stop me from loving him with all my heart. He was the only man I needed. His name was Percy and I named him after one of the characters from my favorite book series Percy Jackson. It helped me feel like I was in a different universe and I could escape the one I was in.  I hadn't been sorted yet but I was hoping for ether Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Ravenclaw was the house I felt like i might be able to fly under the radar and not be bothered but I knew I would most likely not get it.

I walked onto the train at 9   3/4 and went straight to the back of the train. I walked into an empty compartment and took out a book. The book was my favorite. It was called The House Of Hades and it was my comfort book. It was in the fourth book of the second series of the Percy Jackson books. I had packed the Percy Jackson series, the Hero's of Olympus series ( the second series to the Percy Jackson books ) , the trials of Apollo series, and one of my other favorite books that was not from Rick Riodan  was the book by Elly Conway which was Argylle. One second I was reading about the tension between Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson and the next someone snatches it out of my hands. I look up to see a blonde holding my book in his hands.

Elly: Hey give it back!

Mystery blonde boy: How about no? Who are you?

Elly: Who are you?

Mystery blonde boy: You didn't answer my question

Elly: Neither did you

Mystery blonde boy: I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy nice to meet you. Now I told you my name what is yours?

Elly: My name is Elly, Elly Black. Not nice to meet you. Now give me back my book.

I finally reach my book and grab it back. When I notice a boy starring at me. I look at him and give him a death glare. Draco notices and says...

Draco: That's Mattheo, Mattheo Riddle. I'm sure you know the last name.

I look back and say...

Elly: Ok, I quite frankly don't give two shits. I'm not scared of a riddle. You're an imbecile to be scared.

They stare at me not knowing what to say so I open my book to where I was reading and continued reading.

Finally Draco spoke up and said...

Draco: My father told me all about the Black family. He said they were all criminals.

Elly: Well your father must be an imbecile if that's what he thinks.

Draco: An imbecile! Do you even know who my father is!

( in a sarcastic tone ) Elly:Well if your father is anything like you he must be delightful.

Draco: My father will hear about this!

He said as he and the boy Mattheo walked out. I made sure he and Mattheo were in earshot when I said...

Elly: I'm sure he will!

And with that I went back to reading.

(Word from author: this is not proofread so if there is any mistakes I'm sorry. I will be putting TW warnings on what I think needs it. Please let me know if there are specific things you need me to put TW warnings on. I will obviously put warnings on self harm, Death, abuse, etc. please let me know others but I will make attempts to respond to you all.  Thank you for your time. This is my first book so please be patient. Let me know if you like it. I'm new to this so please understand. Be kind in the comments and be sure to hydrate)

Words: 793