Author's Note and Character Designs

This is the first time I cross something Korean with something Japanese, so a few things you need to know before I begin:

First off, this AU is a rewrite of the second season of the show. I don't know if I'll be rewriting the first season as a prequel to this, but for now, I'm doing the second season. If this does good, I'll rewrite season one of the OG cartoon!

Nearly all of the episodes will be changed to fit in with the Sonic style. Titles, plots, you name it. I still want this AU to follow the whole "save the island" scenario the second season shares while adding the Sonic twist to it.

The story will be placed in Sonic's universe and not another one altogether, since I have plans to write a four part special where Yoohoo and Sonic's teams meet and go on missions together while getting to know each other better as well as four other specials that center on of the other main characters to expand on this AU's world more.

Episodes will be rearranged! Well, not all of them. Only a select few will be in different positions to where I think they make more sense. 

Remember that Roodee form in season two? Oh yeah, I'm changing it up a tad bit. Expect to see some changes to him after when the episode "Roodee's Two Faces" has gotten its rewrite. I've already rewritten it in my randomness book, but when it's time, the rewrite will be moved here. For this AU, I'm calling the form Chaos Roodee.

With that out of the way, here are the character designs and bios, with Oops and Koops' coming soon.

Yoohoo the Senegal: The brave and fearless captain of the group, Yoohoo claims that he's the fastest thing alive(well, on the island that is before he met Sonic)due to his ability to run at fast speeds. It's no wonder he and Sonic have friendly rivalry with each other when they meet. He's very mischievous and playful, often playing pranks on others from time to time, and loves reading about Sonic's adventures and feats across the hedgehog's hometown.

"I can run so fast, no one can catch up with me! I happen to be the fastest runner ever!"

Pammee the Fennec: With her love of shiny things and fashion, Pammee is known as the most angelic across the island with her looks and singing voice, but do not underestimate her beauty

Pammee the Fennec: With her love of shiny things and fashion, Pammee is known as the most angelic across the island with her looks and singing voice, but do not underestimate her beauty. Her sharp hearing senses allow her to comminate with nature or hear the smallest of sounds from far away, making her a great listener if she wants to hear her friend's conversations. Since she recognizes her friend's voices, she can use them to navigate herself back to them.

"I can use my hearing senses to pick up any sound and voice from far off."