Episode Four: The Best of the Best

Original episode number(in English dub): Three

If there were many things Yoohoo's friends knew him for, it was running, his love for Sonic the Hedgehog, and pranks. Pranks was a big one in their case since he would pull pranks on his friends every once in awhile. He loved doing them since it always made him happy, and with his speed, no one could even catch him, not even Sonic in his eyes. Yoohoo always told himself that he was going to be the one to challenge the blue blur to a race and win. It had always been his dream since he was little.

Yoohoo had just got done pulling off some prank heists on his friends, first by marking Pammee's face with colored pencils when he dashed by her, tying Lemmee up in rope and having him suspended from his roof, stealing Chewoo's food and replacing it with fakes, and hijacking one of Roodee's weapons to where it electrocuted him and caused his fringe to get poofy. When the three found their captain, they were angrier than hornets as they started running towards the smiling Senegal. Pammee happened to notice them in bad shape and realized that they had fallen for Yoohoo's schemes.

The Senegal didn't listen to his friends' complains and argues. He just stood there and smirked. "What took you guys so long? Well too bad! I happen to be the fastest runner on the island, soon to be the fastest runner in the world when I beat Sonic!" he shouted with a laugh as he began to run around in circles around his friends. Pammee was the only friend who stood there not knowing what to process while the others started to get dizzy from Yoohoo's running. "You see I've won the annual Yootopia race nine times already, and this year, I'm gonna make it my tenth!" Yoohoo continued to laugh as his friends eventually couldn't handle it anymore and passed out, the Senegal dashing away from the plaza.

Pammee was the only one not passed out since she was eyeing Yoohoo weirdly. Once he was gone, she turned to the others who laid flat on the ground. "That guy sure knows how to make my head spin..." Lemmee moaned. He couldn't rub his head from where he was still bound. "Ain't that the truth," Roodee moaned back as he got up. Chewoo joined in afterwards and Pammee had to help the lemur up from where he was still bound. Good thing she had a pocket knife with her, so she used it to cut him free. "Thanks," he told the fennec.

After returning the thank you, this was when Pammee reached her limit. "These pranks have gone too far! We need to stop Yoohoo from pulling these pranks on us!" Her ears were twitching like insanity, and it wasn't from the colored pencil marks on her face. It was due to Yoohoo's pranks. The four stood there, thinking about what to do, before and idea struck Roodee: "I've got it! We can pull a massive prank on him during the race!" The others were confused, but Roodee struck his idea with them, and they ended up liking it. "Oh! I like that!" Chewoo exclaimed. "Yeah, me too! Let's hurry and get to work. The race will start soon!" Pammee answered back with a smile.

--------------

It seems like Yoohoo's friends weren't the only ones getting to him. Oops and Koops were hijacking the race track, making it difficult for Yoohoo to run on. They were always sick and tired off all of the schemes and pranks the Senegal had pulled on them, so they wanted to get back at him by making the race track harder. Oops was seen pouring water on the track, since they had plans to make it slippery. "Come on Koops! We've got to be ready for that race!" he exclaimed as he turned to his sibling. Koops was seen leaning up against a nearby tree.

"HEY! Are you laxing on the job?!" Oops snarled. Koops happened to see Oops looking at him before turning back and sighing to himself. "I'm meditating. It helps reduces stress and soothe the skin," he explained as he rubbed the side of his face(it actually felt smooth too). Oops tapped his foot repeatedly as he held another water bucket in his hand. "Dude, are you seriously forgetting about the many schemes that blasted Yoohoo has pulled on us?!" his brother snarled again, making Koops get up. "Oh yeah. He always stresses me out!" he then said as he grabbed his head from a headache.