Chapter three

I woke up the next day with an early start, I looked around my room, realizing I hadn't really unpacked anything so I got on that about an hour later all of my stuff was out and put away. I checked the time and breakfast was just about to start. It was the weekend I knew a lot of kids wouldn't be there. They would probably either be sleeping or exploring Hogwarts at least for the first years. I went to the common room where I saw Mattheo Riddle, reading a book. He looked over his book and looked at me, giving me a death glare which I frankly really give a shit about. Then Draco Malfoy came down the stairs and looked at me. Draco said...

Draco: I think we got off on the wrong foot yesterday. Can we restart?

I looked at him with wary eyes. Then I looked at Mattheo, who was staring at him, giving him even more of a death glare than he gave me. I turned back around to him and said...

Elly: Sure why not? Everybody has bumps in the road.

I gave him a soft smile hoping that I would not get made fun of or embarrass myself. I knew I needed friends. And I think they both knew that. Draco had seemed  surprised when I said yes, and so did Mattheo. I couldn't blame them. I was so rude to them yesterday, but it was just a ruse. I needed to protect myself from people who could hurt me again.
Then Draco gave me a soft smile as well, trying to seem as nice as possible with who his father was, and how he acts around everyone else. He then said...

Draco: do you want to sit with Mattheo and I at breakfast?

Mattheo shot up and stared at him. He then said...

Mattheo: really man you really want her to sit with us? She is a Black!

Elly: Wow rude, it's not like I have feelings but I cloud say the same about you riddle.

Mattheo turned to me with an angry expression and Draco said to Mattheo.

Draco: Dude don't be rude. Let's make a better impression. OK, I know you don't like her, but she doesn't have any friends and we really don't either so suck it up buttercup.

Mattheo looked at him with anger and I got nervous. Then he calmed down and in a low voice he said...

Mattheo: whatever, let's just go.

And with that I grab my book and we went down to the great hall. We sat down, and I got some toast with strawberry jam, my favorite. We had started talking, and I found out that Draco, Malfoy and Mattheo Riddle were a lot like me. Sure not in mean way or killing way, but like we have a lot in common. Then the person I hated the most came up to the table.

Elly: What do you want Harry?

Harry: Can I talk to you privately?

Elly: Fine, but make it fast I half to go feed my cat, Percy.

Harry: Ok, I'll be quick.

We walked out of the great hall, and went to the library. Where  I sat down in a chair, and Harry sat across from me.

Elly: What's up?

Harry: WHY DID YOU GET SLYTHERIN?

Elly: I didn't choose it. I just check the most boxes for it!

I felt bad for yelling in the library where  for sure I'd be spending a lot of my time in. And just like that Harry huffed and got up to go to the great hall. I went back too after scanning the books for and muggle books. But alas none. I went back to the great hall and Mattheo smiled? He actually smiled!!! I didn't know I had effect on people like that but I guess I did.  The days passed and Mattheo, Draco, and I had mad a pact to stick together.

6 months later ( still in first year)

I woke up excited because today was the six month anniversary of Draco, Mattheo and being best friends and I had gotten us all matching watches. I thought it would suite the boys and I fell in love with the watch, I had picked up for myself. I ran down the stairs to the common room where Mateo and Draco were already standing, holding gifts!!! they smiled when they saw me and I knew they were for me. I was so excited, and I was holding all three of our guest running down the stairs. Matteo and Draco, their matching watches, and they handed me my gifts. Mattheo had gotten me a necklace that had a sneak on it and Draco got me matching earrings to go with it. When the boys open up their gifts they were ecstatic and they put them on their wrist so we were all matching. I fell in love with my earrings and matching necklace. They were perfect. They suited me perfectly. That night I went to bed smiling, and all I thought of was how grateful I was to have two best friends that were always there for me.

( this was not a very long  chapter but I hope you guys liked it. Remember to be kind to each other in the comments and stay hydrated. Treat yourself today it's eating a chocolate or buying a book you have been wanting. Have a great morning, afternoon, or night. Please remember that this is not proofread. I might get someone to proofread later on but I want to see how this works and if you guys like the story)

Words: 970