II

Texting Dib was a hassle. Trying to convince him to hang out after school was the hardest shit ever. He asked too many questions.

Y/n: wanna hang out? 👀

You looked at your phone in suspense. Suddenly, you saw that he read it, and he started typing.

Dib: Why?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shit.
How would you explain yourself? "Because i want you to fall in love with me" would be a stupid response. So you just had to say something that would intrigue him.

Y/n: Because i want to hang out with you, why else? ✨️💓

You turn off your phone, scared of what else he would say. Multiple responses of something rude popped up in your mind.

That was until you heard your phone vibrate. Right away, you open your phone. You scanned the message and sighed.

Dib: Why, you normally just ignore me and never talk to me. And all of a sudden, you want to talk and hang out with me?

How do you respond to that? You stared at your phone for a couple of minutes. And finally, I thought of a lie to say.

Y/n: Well, i wanted to ask you questions about the paranormal.

'Why did i say that?' You thought to yourself in annoyance. You certainly didn't want to listen to him talk about fake stuff that isn't real.

You turned off your phone. And looked at your nails. Chewed up and bitten short. All this stress was making you bite them like you did when you were younger. Again, your phone buzzed. You cautiously turned on the phone and opened messages.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dib: When do you want to hang out?

You stared at the phone for a few moments thinking. Tomorrow was saturday. That would be a perfect time to hang out.

Y/n: Tomorrow at 1?

You held your breath for about 20 seconds before he responded

Dib: cya at 1, then.

You couldn't hold in your excitement, and  you scream in your big fluffy pink pillow.

It was almost 1:30 am. You probably need to go to bed.

You changed into you pajamas and brushed your teeth. Finally, slipping in your bed and drifting asleep.