chapter fifty eight

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 58 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which elena's new music
video comes out and the group
take a trip to disney world.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

if you're dry readers this chapter i'm finishing the book here WITHOUT a final chapter ❤️❤️❤️

spent 2 weeks on this chapter and it's over 9600 words long, i'd appreciate if my time was paid back with your spam comments and motivation xxx

stargirl is a short song irl as it's quite literally called stargirl interlude so for the purpose of this book can we all just pretend like it has loads of verses which match the same vibe as the short version xxx

if anything just pretend it's identical to starboy but more... aesthetic!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

ignore typos xxx

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
         . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

TODAY WAS THE DAY elena was shooting her music video for stargirl, as requested by many of her fans. the weeknd, now more known as abel, had a feature in her song and therefore he too would be in the music video.

elena had an idea in mind for the video, and when felicity suggested to hire another boy for the role it wasn't long before jude started flipping tables. the story that elena had for the video was an extended metaphor of their story together, no way was jude going to let a random actor play his role in elena's life.

the video would start off with elena on stage doing what she does best — entertaining the crowd with her presence, most importantly, entertaining jude. he would be sat in the audience watching her, and elena gave the director strict rules to make it seem like a love at first sight moment.

then she wanted jude to approach her outside and they shared a soft moment before the cops came in and arrested her. rather random, i know. but elena was smart when it came to hidden messages in her music video, and she knew what she was doing.

the rest of the video would be an ongoing cycle of jude and elena falling more and more in love, her constantly being put in handcuffs as he is the one bailing her out every single time, jude seemingly unbothered with how she continues to mess up — elena even wanted abel to show up as the officer always locking her behind bars; it was purely for comedic purposes only as well as making it more easier to fit his verse in.

this entire storyline metaphorically demonstrates how elena knows she is not perfect at all and she's made plenty of mistakes in her time, however she wasn't going to let that affect her and acted as if it didn't matter to her because at the end of the day jude loves her and all of her flaws.

though elena wasn't the only imperfect one in their relationship, they were both perfectly imperfect. so therefore she wanted the video to end with the two of them in handcuffs whilst they sat by each other's side in a prison cell, showcasing how they love one another for their heart and not an image the media tries to shove in their faces.

moreover, she wanted to show to her fans that she and jude did face problems together, every couple argues and every couple fights — it's just some are less often than others. elena liked to think she and jude hardly ever fought, but they have still had the odd argument or too. being a famous didn't mean they lived like robots, they were humans too with any normal flaws and problems.