5

Hermione was walking fast to her dorm crying when Harry caught up to her "love im sorry i dont know what i was th-" Hermione cut him off "LEAVE ME ALONE GO BACK TO YOUR CHO!! WE'RE DONE!!" said Hermione furious as she walked even faster to her dorm.

when she got to her dorm she jumped on her bed crying 'what did i do wrong? is it me? am i not good enough?' Hermione thought to herself as she cried some more. until she hear a know she went to open it and saw Harry.

"GO AWAY!!" said Hermione slamming the door in Harry's face.

Harry's POV

'how could i be so STUPID i hurt the girl i love for CHO!!' i thought as i mentally cursed myself. the next morning i woke up and got myself ready, still thinking how i could win Hermione over again but when i went to the great hall i saw her talking to MALFOY, DRACO FUCKING MALFOY!! i felt jealousy erupt inside of me as i saw her and Malfoy flirting non-stop.

i went to sit next to her but she just ignored me and kept flirting with Malfoy. after breakfast they just both left to go to their class. as i went to my class i saw Hermione already there and with malfoy. i just sat behind them and listened to the professor. 

after a while i noticed Draco placing his hand on Hermione's inner thigh. he then start's to make his way up her thigh and into her skirt. he then started thrusting his finger into her, and she moaned. after a while she came on his finger, and he licked it off.

after class they both left giggling to themselves. i felt so mad because now i know i've lost my chance with her again. but since it's Malfoy i know i still do. 

i will get you back Hermione. i Promise.

Hermione POV

i was walking to class holding hands with Draco when i saw Harry, he tried to talk to me but i just ignored him. i don't need to be sad or distracted because of him it was his loss.

when we arrived at class everyone was staring but we didn't care we just both sat down and waited for the class to start. 

(SKIPPING TO LUNCH CAUSE IM LAZY)

after i ate my lunch i made my way over to the library. ( a classic place) i then found the book i wanted to read and sat down.

after a while i saw harry come in the library i just ignored him "hey mione, look i'm sorry it was a mistake i don't know what i was thinking i'm sorry" said Harry i could tell it was sincere but i didn't want to forgive him yet and i was still kinda mad "YOU STILL DID IT SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" i said screaming at him as i left holding back tears 'he doesn't deserve my tears!!' i thought to myself, and left to go to the common room.

when i got to the common room, i saw Draco there "hey draco what are you doing here aren't you suppose to be in you common room" i said kinda giggling " i know i just wanted to check on my girl" he said as he winked and i couldn't help but blush hard 'HE CALLED ME 'MY GIRL'!!!!' i thought to myself as i was blushing "well you better head back to your common room" i said as i giggled "wait i need to do something first" and with that he kissed me and of course i kissed him back.

"goodnight darling" Said Draco while winking