#03

Y/N is one of the smartest student in the class, she gets perfect attendance, high grades, she's athletic, and popular. She's even a SSG in the campus - no one can beat her.

Expect for H/N - a boy in the campus who is also a top student - an athletic student like Y/N too. H/N has always been a competitive student towards Y/N, while Y/N never sees anything as any competions.

Not until H/N has been paired up with Y/N - both smart and knows how to do it.

"H/N, wait up!" Y/N said and rans towards you - your friends looked at you, making a 'what-the-fuck-dude?' Look.

"Our project is due in the next 2 weeks. When will we do it?" Ava smiles warmly.

'This is so embarassing.' H/N thought to himself.

"We can do it maybe... tommorow? Or if you want, we can do it in the weekends." H/N said, making an annoyed smile.

"Sure! So which house is it then?"

"In which you prefer." H/N said and looks at his friends, making a 'help me' face.

"Yours?" She said.

"No.. not mine.. Me and my bros are hanging there."

"Sure! We can do it at mine." Y/N smiles warmly again, holding her books.

"I don't want to walk there, we live in a different neighborhood." H/N exclaimed again.

"Okay.. so-" Y/N was cut off by H/N.

"Just fucking shut up, alright? It's not due tommorow anyways. We can do it in the park, like even somewhere that you prefer, I just want this shit to be done."

H/N said and left with his friends.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N: okay, H/N, don't have to be so rude 🙄🤚

Anyways, hope you love this shitty chapter T○T like it's not what I even imagined, why did it turned to this?!

Question for today: Favourite name? (You can tell why or not)

Bye lovelys!!☆