#08

H/N and Y/N has been enemies for so long, we can say they've been enemies since Elementary - and it never stopped.

Today, both H/N and Y/N has been paired up for a project - a paper masché but using their own creative minds.

"I'll be back, do not do anything stupid with the project."

Y/N murmured, going to the bathroom to wash her hands.

"Yes ma'am."

H/N chuckles softly, looking at their own creativeness just by combining their two minds.

It hadn't been a few minutes, H/N knocks the Paper Masché on the floor, breaking it into two pieces.

H/N is in trouble, that's for sure.

Y/N walks in the kitchen, looking at the two piece of their project that had just broke apart.

"What just happend, H/N? I told you not to do anything stupid!"

Y/N exclaimed, picking it up and putting it on the kitchen counter, now both of you are looking at it.

"Look, we'll find a solution for this, alright? Chill."

H/N shrugged it off like it was never important for her, Y/N is an academic achiever.

"You're telling this like it's just a piece of trash! Think of a solution, H/N!"

Y/N said angrily, she frowns as she crosses her arms and sitting on the chair at the same time.

"There are only two ways for this plan to go wrong..."

H/N trails off while raising his brows slightly, his e/c eyes pierced through the uncolored project.

"Well... would you want me to start off at the first plan?"

He murmured softly, looking at you with uncertain eyes.

"Yeah right, knowing us, we'll find at least fifteen more."

Y/N said, with a hint of annoyance in her voice as they continued to stay up all night.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N: e/c means eye color!! :)

Sorry for the late update, I can't post daily and you knew it all, haha. Anyways, how's everybody's day going?? ●3● (😗)

Question for today: favourite intial?

Bye lovelys!!! ☆